Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? (979 Views)

Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by jazzy1x: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
I have been learning forex trading for over 5 months now. sometimes I WILL MAKE PROFIT other time I will loss the money back to the market.. please I need advice. can one truely make consistent profit and earn living through forex trading?
Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by Rukky2010: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Making consistent profit trading forex market is possible. But you must have a good understanding of How the market work?
Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by Rukky2010: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
First, forex is a business of probability. Nothing is %100 guarantee.
Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by Rukky2010: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Secondly, you should have a good technically knowledge and strategy for entry trades
Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by Rukky2010: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thirdly, you need to develop a good trading system plan. And also validated it, if the trading system is profitable. You can do this through back testing.
Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by Rukky2010: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Other factors that are very important in forex trading are
1. Having a good risk management plan
2. Good psychology plan
3. Discipline to stick to plan
Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by Rukky2010: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
For those having challenges making consistent profit trading forex. Join this telegram channel @ufxsignals . They offer free forex signals and forex e-books to help members learn and earn

2 Likes

Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by obiekunie2: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
rubbish thing!

that's how one of my friend has been on this rubbish and always claiming he is an expert at predicting the market till he lost all the small change he has thru the years!

you will always see him with one yeye graph displayed on his screen and the screen looking like old DOS screen and all his attention glued to the screen!

now he doesn't even own a single car nor house any more - all sold to invest in one yeye market or money!

Forex and betnaija na like cousins - they are all wayo! cheesy

@op you better dump that rubbish and look for a better means of survival!

jazzy1x:
I have been learning forex trading for over 5 months now. sometimes I WILL MAKE PROFIT other time I will loss the money back to the market.. please I need advice. can one truely make consistent profit and earn living through forex trading?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
obiekunie2:
rubbish thing!

that's how one of my friend has been on this rubbish and always claiming he is an expert at predicting the market till he lost all the small change he has thru the years!

you will always see him with one yeye graph displayed on his screen and the screen looking like old DOS screen and all his attention glued to the screen!

now he doesn't even own a single car nor house any more - all sold to invest in one yeye market or money!

Forex and betnaija na like cousins - they are all wayo! cheesy

@op you better dump that rubbish and look for a better means of survival!

I think stock exchange market is far better than foreign exchange market. Forex without a solid knowledge of how it works is GAMBLING.

1 Like

Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by delta2x(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2019
Forex trading pays bro

1 Like

Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by delta2x(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2019
But to succeed you must learn how the market work effectively
Re: Can One Earn A Living With Forex Trading? by Lmaomen1(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Sebastrue:
Dude, this is possible and besides, many had no other choice, but to make money using the Internet because every day the crisis more and more covers our lives. The fact is that I have been studying the labor market index for more than two months and it seems to me that we will no longer have a bright future. I read the latest news about employment report and statistics are very unstable. I personally would not take the risk and work with the Forex exchange. Many of my friends think that this is impossible, but my brother has been trading in Australia for several years and he makes awesome money. Soon I will share my first achievements, but I would be glad to receive some advice from professionals.
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

(1) (Reply)

Autodesk AEC & M&E Collection’s Available / Do You Sell This Kind Of Shirts? / Need to buy A Betja Shop In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.