Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How You Can Show Your Boss You Are Ready For The Next Step In Your Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How You Can Show Your Boss You Are Ready For The Next Step In Your Career (218 Views)

The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Show Your Boss You Are Ready For The Next Step In Your Career by jukekeocha: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Young Professional? Please come in. Grab a chair.

To achieve growth, one must do things differently.No, don't close the door. Others might want to come in.

I'd give practical examples as I go along the way based on my own experience.Welcome, welcome, come on in........

[url=https://learnclax.com/forum/post.php?id=125&How-you-can-show-your-boss-you-are-ready-for-the-next-step-in-your-career
]Continue HOW YOU CAN SHOW YOUR BOSS YOU ARE READY FOR THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I M Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas / Reviews On Some Best Smartwatches For You / Female Management Assistant Needed For Immediate Employment In Sangotedo, Ajah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.