Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE (4978 Views)

Glo Has Started Ripping Me Off Ohhh / Phone Price List For March!!!!!! / 5 Amazing Smartphones You Wont Believe Actually Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:31am On Dec 11, 2019
What do you guys think about the 100k price tag on the Nokia 7.2?
Kindly drop your thoughts

1 Like

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:44am On Dec 11, 2019
ALSO, CHECK OUT THIS REVIEW OF THE NOKIA 7.2 by tfortony(a.k.a fisayo fosudo)

So, Without fodaAdu ,here's the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2U2WypGM-E&t=110s

In this Nokia 7.2 unboxing and review video, I explain my thoughts about the device, sharing the pros and cons I found while using it for over a month.The Nokia 7.2 6GB + 128GB starts at 102,000 / $280. #Nokia7_2 #Nokia

Music I use (BEST for YouTube) from Musicbed:
Start a Free Trial http://musicbed.fisayofosudo.com

Nokia 7.2 Timestamps

0:06 - Introduction
0:44 - Unboxing, Device Overview
1:16 - Build Quality + Ports & I/O Review
3:39 - Setting Up + Initial Impressions
3:57 - Display Quality Review
4:42 - (Special Features)
5:03 - Display Quality Review Continued
5:47 - Speaker & Microphone Quality Test
7:17 - Specifications & Features
7:40 - Gaming Experience + Heating/Cooling
8:24 - Software, RAM & Storage
8:40 - Battery Usage Review + Usage
9:14 - Charging Speed
9:29 - Fingerprint + Face Unlock Security
10:21 - Pricing Impressions
10:31 - Photo & Video Camera In-depth Look
13:24 - Outro

WATCH:

Redmi Note 8 Unboxing and Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI8nj7XkQac

iPhone 11 Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQyJosxlYCw

If you see this, comment #FodaAdu

Do Like, Subscribe and Share this video! You can also:

Follow me on INSTAGRAM - https://instagram.com/fisayofosudo
Follow me on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/fosudo
Follow me on FACEBOOK -https://facebook.com/fosudo

HE IS ALSO GIVING THIS DEVICE(BRAND NEW) TO A LUCKY SUBSCRIBER THIS CHRISTMAS, SO MAKE SURE YOU LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO HIS CHANNEL, DONT FORGET TO ALSO CLICK THE BELL BUTTON TO BE THE FIRST TO CATCH HIS VIDEOS HOT. Also, follow on all social media for insights

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by chukwuibuipob: 4:22am On Dec 11, 2019
undecided useless.invest ur money in property that will yield return's' not toys

9 Likes

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by MrBONE2(m): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided useless.invest ur money in property that will yield return's' not toys

grin

1 Like

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
invest wat ? Wat property can u get for hundred k ..rethink man for dis naija

1 Like

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by chukwuibuipob: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
invest wat ? Wat property can u get for hundred k ..rethink man for dis naija
undecided.wen u see smart pipu, U'll knw from their character /how dey talk N reason. Give/empower one(some) igbo man,hausa man yoruba man dat 100k for a biz.Com back in 14 months and see transformation .Not those ones that sidon in Bet9ja shop from 8AM to 10pm shouting endlessly.

3 Likes

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by Couzy21(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided.wen u see smart pipu, U'll knw from their character /how dey talk N reason. Give/empower one(some) igbo man,hausa man yoruba man dat 100k for a biz.Com back in 14 months and see transformation .Not those ones that sidon in Bet9ja shop from 8AM to 10pm shouting endlessly.
I wonder how you went from a tech discussion to being tribalistic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by chukwuibuipob: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Couzy21:

I wonder how you went from a tech discussion to being tribalistic
tribalistic undecided ? Show me the tribalistic undecided

1 Like

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by kelechi50: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
you are truly an igbo man, we think biz first before pleasure and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by bravesoul247(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
What's the spec like?
Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2019
bravesoul247:
What's the spec like?

7:17 - Specifications & Features
7:40 - Gaming Experience + Heating/Cooling

You will be surprised
Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by chukwuibuipob: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Testing1234:
what if am satisfied with my current state of wealth
good for u.But learn from Otedola,Dangote .
Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
I don't think you should be concerned on what someone decides to spend his/her money on,since you're not the one giving them the money. you don't know if the phone is an investment into vlogging or a gift to someone, neither do you also know the financial statues of the individual, or if the individual already has an investment plan running. you shouldn't be concerned by someone else's spending, they worked for it and can spend it anyway the way, if its your money and all you want to do is invest, OK.. keep investing. I see no waste in money for buying a phone of 500k whether you know the value or not, its your money and you worked for it
btw, thanks for derailing the thread

5 Likes

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by Neoteny(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2019
Got one

3 Likes

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by Karex81(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Neoteny:
Got one
You get huawei mate 30 pro, how is the phone without Google services?.
Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by Neoteny(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
Karex81:

You get huawei mate 30 pro, how is the phone without Google services?.

Very easy to install and working fine.

1 Like

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
I heard that the nokia 7.2 camera is better than that on the redmi note 8 pro
Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2019
Guysss check out another video from tfortony
Oppo A9 2020 Unboxing and Review: Before
you Buy!
LINK: www.youtu.be/_6fQUY5ErTw

Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by Churchill01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
chukwuibuipob:

properties like what and what?
Re: MAD OHHH!!!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS PHONE's PRICE by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Screenshot My NIN From The App On My Rooted Phone / Android Secret Codes / Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.