Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,962 members, 7,956,613 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ghanian Actress Hajia4reall Makes Lemonade Out Of Lemons Grooving To Diss Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Actress Hajia4reall Makes Lemonade Out Of Lemons Grooving To Diss Song (369 Views)

MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" / Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song / Ghanian Actress Juliet ibrahim Says YES To A Young Nigerian Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Actress Hajia4reall Makes Lemonade Out Of Lemons Grooving To Diss Song by mynaijadj(m): 2:33am On Dec 11, 2019
Ghanian actress Hajia4reall seems to have excellent skills at making the best of a bad situation. She is seen miming and dancing to a song mash up with vocals from her episode with Cardi B. When life throws you lemons, then making lemonade out of it seems to be an art Hajia4reall has mastered. Her dance skills ain't bad at all too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbMFk1DYrbk

(1) (Reply)

I Still Look Good After Life Challenges - Yellowstone Says. / Asiri Comedy Speechless, Cries As Friends And Colleagues Pull Birthday Surprise / Miss Starletafrica 2019 Donates Materials,renovates Enugwu-ukwu General Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.