Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years) (2190 Views)

Matured Single Or Divorced Lady Needed For A Relationship / Want To Match Make Ur Widowed,separated Or Divorced Parents Meet Here / A Matured Single Lady Needs A Serious Relationshp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years) by buJu234: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
I knw in this part of the world its hard to date a woman thats above 40yrs ; i dont give a damn.

if u are in this range (40yrs & above) and u still like to have either a flirt or date with a guy; just email me on the id below.

"lesbukky@yahoo.com"

Please note; i dont need ur money because i have mine; i dont need beg beg woman ( as per give me give me woman).

strickly for the fun of it and respect to both parties;

you must have your personal apartment, a woman of gud look & understanding;

cheers.

you can reach me via "lesbukky@yahoo.com"
Re: Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years) by samuelsam(m): 4:40am On Feb 01, 2012
AM ALSO NEED TO BE WITH SINGLE LADIES BETWEEN THE AGE OF 25 - 40, U CAN CONTACT WITH MY EMAIL @ samuelemejulu@yahoo.com, OR CALL 08063849221 PLZ TEXT BEFORE CALLING. THANKS.

U CAN USE MY EMAIL TO ME IN FACEBOOK.
Re: Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years) by 3882(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
wayafembo@yahoo.com, 08156669716
Re: Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years) by oluwaseunbem(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
hi, the humble guy was just passingby and decide to drop a ..................... So am just a graduate 4rm a well known institution ''unaab'' e is single, presently serving and am willing to meet this good looking lady... Am 23 and if u are above, girl still hit me.. +2347 062 67 22 48
Re: Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years) by tobalu(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Need A Female Chat Mate
I really need a female companion. Someone to talk to, chat with.
08068296092.(Lagos)
Please note: i am MARRIED.
WatsApp pls
Re: Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years) by iWriteInc(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years) by Coderforlife223: 8:07am On Jan 02
I'm a good looking young man with a long dick that is strong in bed
Do you want to feel real good like a woman ?
Do you crave for good sex?
Do you need good body massage?
Do you want a toy boy that you can rely on
Do you want big cucumber ?
Do you want oral
Any type of bang position
You're on the right channel WhatsApp me or call on 07046323019

(1) (Reply)

Guys Looking For A Hookup For Sex And Ladies Interested In Hooking Up For Cash / Any Fat Busty Woman In Abuja Here? / Single And Working Meet Up Zone LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.