Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos (47852 Views)

Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by aspiring44: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aphroditee:
I need one bundle abeg

Na heavy flow you dey experience?

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by ambivert27(f): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy I so like this woman and her man.

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Akshow: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Samueltemi337:
She and her husband won't start preparing for the Olympics until they loose
loose kor, tight ni

2 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by itsme01: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aphroditee:
I need one bundle abeg

you need to get pregnant, you wont need it for a year

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
That's good of her

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aphroditee:
I need one bundle abeg
hahahaha, what do you want to use one bundle for?

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nice to hear that, I wish more u ladies should emulate my pattern of donation to the motherless home.

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Godhatesodomy: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by hyperflex(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Samueltemi337:
She and her husband won't start preparing for the Olympics until they loose

Wetin person wan do wey una no go complain.

2 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by seniormallam(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mningsql:
today's ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
080-66-87-16-98
winning is guaranteed
Your issue with that of those artist that used to sell their CD on the road themselves is the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by DaddyMorenike: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aphroditee:
I need one bundle abeg
send your atm pin, lemme transfer small money to you
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Maircee(f): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
I wish Tacha can think of something lyk dis
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wow, Na wetin Adele no go see for the other side...

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
DONT MISS OUT ON TODAYS FIXED GAME , AVAILABLE FOR HIGH STAKERS AT PAY AFTER WON

NO. CHANCE. OF. LOSSING
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU

NEW CLIENTS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED

INTERESTED, MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP AT
.... 0 8 0 2 7 1 9 5 9 1 8 ...

Fork off
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by chiblaze07(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
How to Succeed in Goat Farming Business

Are you thinking of starting a goat farming business?
I have made it very simple for you. Head over to https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business to read up these 11 easy to implement steps to succeed in goat farming.

Here is a bit of what was covered in the article;
1. How to a market survey for goat farming
2. How to Select suitable goat breeds
3. What equipment you need for goat farming
4. The different types of Goat housing and Fencing and so on.

There is so much more details in the article.
Just click on this link to get all the goat farming tips immediately. - https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business

Like, tag a friend and share this post to help someone succeed in goat farming business.
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Aphroditee(f): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nickisindigo:
why
to use...
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Aphroditee(f): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
send your atm pin, lemme transfer small money to you
Hehhe I'd send bvn along with it grin
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
OK, nice and thoughtful of you.

Please, great your handsome husband for me.

Meanwhile, I have noticed Yankee people are always excited when they see suffer head things and they do it with a smile on their faces until they see its no walk in the park, they run back to obodo oyibo. Its like when you go to the village as a kid, you are excited about the village stream and fetching water from it. But after two weeks, body go tell you.
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Hypnotise: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, what do you want to use one bundle for?
me i need 10 bundles grin

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Eskdale(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Emrixx:
I need some
Heavy flow will be better
I just dey envy that pendant in between those two pillars. Chai! shocked shocked
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Aphroditee(f): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
aspiring44:

Na heavy flow you dey experience?
Yessss oooo
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
ijelovve:
Wife of former BBNaija housemate, Mike visits Balogun market in lagos island to buy sanitary pads for girls

Perri Shakes was spotted carrying the sanitary pads on her head, she revealed the attempt of carrying the sanitary pads on head didn't last for more than 30 seconds.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B55RwHBjF-2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Na where I com dey when this give away dey shele for Lagos? And this my brand of sanitary...
More power to your elbow madam.
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by thundafire: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aphroditee:
I need one bundle abeg
go buy
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hypnotise:
me i need 10 bundles grin
hahahaha, that's serious.

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by Nmezor(f): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
How Nice of her...I don't like lady care sanitary towels though, I prefer Always to it
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by DaddyMorenike: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aphroditee:
Hehhe I'd send bvn along with it grin
kiss me.
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton Buys Sanitary Pads For Girls At Balogun Market In Lagos by DaddyMorenike: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Marlians don't use sanitary pads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones / Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Pamela Ofoegbu Is Dead, EbonyLife TV's Head of Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.