Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help (1127 Views)

How To Connect With Uba's "Leo" On Whatsapp / Chat Banking: Uba’s Leo Launched On Whatsapp / Uba’s Leo Launches On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by Realboygenius(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2019
It is unreal how real UBA’s Leo is! When you get on https://www.ubagroup.com/leo/ , the first thing you see is ‘I am Leo, your Virtual Banker’. Leo tells you that you have the option of getting ‘financial assistance’ on Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat or WhatsApp. It’s almost as though it’s not a chat bot you are chatting with but a real person.

The term ‘financial assistance’ might just be apt because Leo can help you do anything! I mean everything!! First of all, he’s available 24/7. That’s all the time. The first time I used Leo, it was 4am and I got what I needed – I opened a UBA account on WhatsApp by 4am, its wild.

With Leo’s help you can send money, buy airtime, check your account balance, pay bills wait, I’m still listing, request a mini bank statement, send statements to embassies, freeze your accounts, check football highlights, stop cheques and even check the weather. You practically have a buddy at your beck and call.

Leo makes transactions simple and fast just by having a conversation on the most accessible chat platforms. He can make transfers, make a budget or a savings plan, send you your account balance and locate a UBA ATM or Branch.

Even if you want to make a complaint Leo is there to listen and gets your problem rectified. If you could list needed innovations in the banking industry, Leo would be high on the list. It doesn’t get better than a personal interaction to let you know your funds are in safe hands.

Start a chat with Leo today, click https://www.ubagroup.com/leo/ to get started.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by MaliMillion: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Any UBA customer that's not a friend of LEO like suffer head
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by Melaninprincess(f): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Used this on my iMessage and it's cool. Easy to use
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by Ennyholar: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
The usefulness of Leo is overly underated. People should start using this bot to perform their various transactions.
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
I don't even know when last I was physically present in a banking hall because Leo had always been of great assistance.
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by Hundjager: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
The response from leo is super fast, AI is gradually taking over.
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by enoch273: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
With LEO my banking transactions ve been seamless, I wish other Banks can introduce this AI bot to their platforms
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by hexenbiest: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
With this Innovation, I believe the banking hall will no longer be crowded with customers, thumbs up Leo
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by AmadorSays: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
This Leo idea is customer care made easy, being able to lay up your issues just by chatting is a very good move.
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by Corroro: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
This ai bot banking is a step further,its good to know you can reach customer care 24/7
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
I can bet the account of all these posters above me were created in one day.
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by Karex81(m): 5:49am On Feb 21, 2020
mulante:
I can bet the account of all these posters above me were created in one day.

I swr bro
Re: UBA LEO: The Ever Present Help by haon: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Meet leo, the UBA banking chat bot. It can help you with all your online transactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhqnSmfREAc

(1) (Reply)

2020: Magic Graphics Designs For Sales In 2020 / CR, American Firm Sign Mou For Funding Of Bakassi Deep Seaport, Superhighway / How Asians Cracked The Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.