Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Welcome Back' - Shaw Mocks Lukaku With Tweet After Inter Dropped To UEL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Welcome Back' - Shaw Mocks Lukaku With Tweet After Inter Dropped To UEL (957 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Set To Return To Chelsea After Inter Milan Loan- Pulse Sports / DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Paul Pogba Deletes 'disrespectful' Tweet After Jose Mourinho Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Back' - Shaw Mocks Lukaku With Tweet After Inter Dropped To UEL by obembet(f): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2019
Luke Shaw took great pleasure in seeing Romelu Lukaku's Inter Milan crash out of the Champions League on Tuesday night.

Inter lost 2-1 at home to Barcelona and their exit from Europe's premier competition means they will now enter the knockout stages of the Europa League.

There is a subsequent chance that Inter could be drawn against Manchester United when the draw for the next round is made on Monday in Nyon.

And that gave Shaw plenty of reason to mock former United team-mate Lukaku just a couple of hours after Inter's defeat at the San Siro.

He tweeted an old post of Lukaku's, which showed a picture of the striker smiling followed by the smiley emoji and a caption that read: 'UCL'.

Shaw couldn't resist and added: 'Welcome back'.
You sense that Shaw had been waiting to get his own back for some time after Lukaku tweeted the sprinting stats for the whole of the United team at the start of the season.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7778795/amp/Luke-Shaw-mocks-Romelu-Lukaku-welcome-tweet-Inter-crash-Champions-League.html

Re: Welcome Back' - Shaw Mocks Lukaku With Tweet After Inter Dropped To UEL by Kingosytex(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2019
These bookies are mad. How could they price Barcelona at 6.0 odds to win and they expect me not to bank on it.

Them think say them get sense, I don catch them na...

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Back' - Shaw Mocks Lukaku With Tweet After Inter Dropped To UEL by dawnomike(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2019
He needed not to do that... At the long run, football is just a game

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Back' - Shaw Mocks Lukaku With Tweet After Inter Dropped To UEL by chukwunedum150(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kingosytex:
These bookies are mad. How could they price Barcelona at 6.0 odds to win and they expect me not to bank on it.

like how much you chop them? And no forget to ask for my account number

1 Like

Re: Welcome Back' - Shaw Mocks Lukaku With Tweet After Inter Dropped To UEL by bestpunterever: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

That is called a value bet, when chance of an outcome is more than the given Odds by bookmakers.
Bookies always trying to balance their books. inter needed that match plus they were playing at home, while it was ascertain before yesterday that barca Talisman will not be playing. what do you expect bookies to do, as many people will stake on inter.. but a real punter will identify that as a value bet like me I staked on and barca win or draw at the Odd of 3.25

1 Like

Re: Welcome Back' - Shaw Mocks Lukaku With Tweet After Inter Dropped To UEL by IamCeazer(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
We wont lie, we miss him alot!
Re: Welcome Back' - Shaw Mocks Lukaku With Tweet After Inter Dropped To UEL by Kingosytex(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
chukwunedum150:
like how much you chop them? And no forget to ask for my account number

ok bro!!!! i go remember you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Messi A Human Or A Super Human With This Incredible Stat / Westham To Win Liverpool / I Could Buy A Sony 5 Because Of This Prediction Tips With The VIP Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.