Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo (63142 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Uncle Kidnaps, Kills 7-Year-Old Nephew After Collecting N300,000 Ransom In Ogun / 7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by NaijadrivaCars: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
What? I know Nempi. Their market is "Orie Nempi"

This is sad!!!!
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by 24kmagic: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Only in 9ja
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by Kingpele(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Wicked people, its the guy family that was at fault here, when someone lose his mind, he is not responsible for whatever he does, is the duty of the family to take him to a rehab or keep him in check if there is no money but this fools couldn't do that and now he killed and got killed chai
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by Kingpele(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Terrific
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by airminem(f): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Sit down look no be dog name. Twale to those comment above.
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by lifestyle1(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Commentor:

Father mother, brother, sister.

They no get name ?
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by pacespot(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Saying he went into hard drugs and money ritual is the cause of his mental illness is sort of giving a dog a bad name so that you can kill it.

What a tragic event!
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by urchcoded(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2019
dalass:

Have you really been to hell?

Those who have been to hell can't ever compare Naija to that horror called hell. Best not to go from this shithole to a much worse place.
Have u been dia urself? Do u Kno anyone dat has been dia?
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No sympathy.
I blame the family members that agreed to accommodate a mad person.

This reminds me of a story that once came up here on Nairaland and the reactions I received for an honest advice.

Once mad is always mad.
It is safest and in the best interest of the family to allow their mad ones gallivant in markets and far away from home.
No sentiments.

Remain small make you talk sense...mental sickness is just like "malaria and typhoid", you cant blame someome for being a "madman". He should have been taken to a psychiatric hospital not chained at home with all the trash they probably believed.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by tstx(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Romanoff:

You weren't fast enough.
grin

cheesy... Edited
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by itu404(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2019
A" believed violent mental patient," is usually not kept without straight jacket most times and in psychiatric homes. i wish the neighbours had reported the case to the police they would have saved this bloodletting from happening in their quarter, but in the face of the law the family are culpable. It is not all cases that are cured in the western world, but they have special homes for these ones well secured and special rooms for those going out of hands, there they remain till death.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Things are happening

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by paix(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2019
tstx:
What exactly is wrong with the black race??
Maybe because they are black from inside out.
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by Commentor: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2019
lifestyle1:

They no get name ?

Ifeanyi, Chibuzor, Chinyere, Obinna, Adakwu...
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by dalass(f): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2019
urchcoded:
Have u been dia urself? Do u Kno anyone dat has been dia?

You don't need to get there to believe. It'll be too late. Just take the words of those who have been there for it. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by witsel4(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2019
10 people gone
cry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by AceRoot(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Jakpon:
All these horrible news emanating from Igbo land recently is scary and disturbing. In the other news it was about two wicked old men that were caught burying deadly charms inside peoples compound in anambra, and now this one again. person no go wan go do Christmas for village be dat o

What a warped world you exist in or come from. Still after reading what had happened, you still couldn't even genuflect or at least show slight concordance with this smoky conveyance of justice.

They served it hot and ready and hopefully the message goes out that Igboland abhors aruru-ala. And no matter how grave the situation is, our natural justice for the preservation of innocent human life will always come to the fore.

I thank you for your vacuous vigilance and vain vexations.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by djheat(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2019
Perpetual Poverty.
Transgenerational Ignorance.
Self-loathing/Mutual Hate.

Milestones of The Black Journey. A journey into deeper darkness.
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by SarkinYarki: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2019
He and those who burnt his corpse are all mad I swear
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is the worst place on earth to develop any form of 'violent mental problem', ...............they should have just donated his organs to people that will be useful to the society....... angry

The organs will still transmit madness

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by bmdmixer: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2019
Romanoff:
His family members should be arrested.

I just pith the neighbours that were affected.

Why do we think it is better to keep mentally unstable people at home instead of keeping them in health facilities that can help them?
d remaining family?
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by oodua1stson: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Jakpon:
All these horrible news emanating from Igbo land recently is scary and disturbing. In the other news it was about two wicked old men that were caught burying deadly charms inside peoples compound in anambra, and now this one again. person no go wan go do Christmas for village be dat o
stop embarrassing yourself with this lunacy filled comment. Bad things happen everywhere.

Btw I'm Yoruba and I have no reason to hate igbos

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by terrezo2002(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2019
The devil has finally succeeded.
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by Jakpon: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2019
oodua1stson:

Btw I'm Yoruba and I have no reason to hate igbos
afonja, get the eff off my mention. nkita racha gi anya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by anonimi: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is the worst place on earth to develop any form of 'violent mental problem', ...............they should have just donated his organs to people that will be useful to the society....... angry

I thought you were going to conclude with sending him to a mental health facility for life. undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by lifestyle1(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Commentor:

Ifeanyi, Chibuzor, Chinyere, Obinna, Adakwu...

You be their neighbor ?
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by CodeTemplar: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

Them no fit japa nii, he killed the first person, the second, the third till he killed nine people haba. are they sheeps, even goats go don run.

Shout Yeast sef

Chuckudii don choock everybody cutlass

Some are madder than others.
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by Johans1991: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2019
One of the ritualistic billionaires doing what they know better.
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by Numerouno94(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Sumtin nt right abt this news.
Hw can one fellow kill 9 humans wit a machete. Were dey zombies dat stood still while d killin spree was goin on? Or were dey drugged nd dey slept off? because i cant imagine hw i will stand nd allow only one idiot to machete me to death? I will either fight back or run if i knw i cant withstand d persons strength.
Dis news no add up at op.
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2019
soberdrunk:

I'm not supporting this jungle justice but do you think anyone will accept organs from a victim of 'violent mental problem'?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by comtem2011: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2019
okorotalkative:
Did he kill them while sleeping, cos i can't wrap my head around how someone go kill one, two, three and ill be there watching.

I don't understand too.
I even thought he burnt the house when they were sleeping until I read the whole story.
Re: Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo by taren: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
One of the ritualistic billionaires doing what they know better.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.