Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' (64677 Views)

Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by AgentNairaland(f): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Very Soon Zoogeria Shall Be Officially Declare As Islamic State Once Your Cow President Has Everything...
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by chubinwa(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Punch newspaper watch your back because they must surely come for you to vindicate their tyrannical claims
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by GMbuharii: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:
Hahaha

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed crycrycrycrycrycrycry

Suffering and smiling
grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by onedayatime(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Jakpon:
Femi Adeshina, you are such a disgrace. This is the weak rebuttal you can come up with. Apart from the name reference, what of the other points raised in Punch's article, most especially the issue of human right abuse? Why did you not address that?
Buhari attained the rank of Major General by quota system. He did not earn it. I'l rather refer to him as a sergeant, yes Sergeant Muhammadu Buhari.

SERGEANT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

You are free to do so, loser
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Ambless34(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
What is certain is that nothing last 4ver, irrespective of how u try so hard to polish it, what is wrong is wrong. The recent activities of this present administration show the they mean well for us. The early we come to together in one voice to speak against their undemocratic ways of handling issue the better it will be 4 us
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by khalhokage(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
adekolaelect:
Sowore does not represent sahara reporter !!! He was ex presidential aspirant under AA political party in Nigeria when he lost he declared Revolution now Nigeria which is more equivalent to what Abiola did that made him to die in prison.we told him to trend with caution but he failed to listen .Sowore is no more an activist or any ordinary person in Nigeria .Tell us if it was Atiku that declared Revolution now after lost election to Buhari ?? Mind you the same hand they will use to treat Atiku is the same to treat Sowore which he is under going now.I didn't know that Sowore doesn't get sense before I wasted my vote for him in 2019 election.

I was not talking about Sowore (even though I should have added it because they've infringed upon his right to protest), I'm talking about the dumb case the FG filed against Sahara Reporters.

Do some research, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by statusquoante: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
GMbuharii:

Suffering and smiling
grin grin

Where have you been grin
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Southsoul: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
0temSapien:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari (CFR, JPG, JPEG, WAV, MP3, MMM, BBC, ETC.)I was not in a good mood until I came across your comment here you funny die

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by CioAngels(f): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Femi can now talk, he has stolen 2.4billon dollar in US bank, non of refuted that story, Femi could say it was a lie that Major General did not have 3.something dollar ALLY bank. Awon ole to n ori ole.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Southsoul: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
He is a public Servant
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Laugh at your own idiocy.

I am sure you do not even know what semantics mean and that the word REGIME meant same thing as government or authoritarian government.

Stupid people like you who never wished to get some education actually thought PUNCH made a mockery of Buhari when all they did was simply call him essentially same thing any civilian president is today despite their attempt at tagging him a Major General as if he was never that before or as if it matters when he is now the Commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces (which incidentally is a MILITARY establishment) or are our armed forces CIVILIAN?

Major General ---Military

Commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces --- A military position given to a civilian or military leader of a Nation OVER ITS MILITARY

You be mumu

Stop, please just STOP!!!

Even a dull child can easily pick out the clear derogatory intent of Punch. What you and the obsequious Mr. Adesina choose to do in terms of over-simplification or damage control is your loaf of bread.

I sense you enjoy embarrassing yourself, but this has gone a bit too far... Have the decency to quit while you still appear sensible. Tackle me any further, and I just might take the gloves off, and grammatically eviscerate you.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Psoul(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
sodiqapril:
Bastard...he can't even justify his pay and defend his useless master....what I don't know is do this people really think Buhari is doing well or they are just trying to justify their pay...who else notice that useless barbeque seller has been offline since....that guy is irredeemably stupid, I'm sure if Buhari tells him to grill his small d*ck, he'd do so without complain........useeeeleeeesss aniiimaaaal

I've bn asking for his whereabouts. Please if u mistakenly sees him, tell him to come over, I have something very important I want to tell him.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by CaptainMeks: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Angelfrost:

Stop, please just STOP!!!

Even a dull child can easily pick out the clear derogatory intent of Punch. What you and the obsequious Mr. Adesina choose to do in terms of over-simplification or damage control is your loaf of bread.

I sense you enjoy embarrassing yourself, but this has gone a bit too far... Have the decency to quit while you still appear sensible. Tackle me any further, and I just might take the gloves off, and grammatically eviscerate you.

Please I implore you to take those worn educationally inept gloves of yours off and show us all how insanely doltish you are.

Punch might have meant it to sound derogatory which is what puerile minded people like you want but more mentally analytical minds such as mine has shown you how that attempt fell flat and ended up looking like the actions of a bitter, pouty kid trying to just have a dig at an adult whom they physically cannot manhandle thus making a fool of himself or herself much as you are doing by trying to engage me and by typing that brain fart you just did

Dude try to weigh in at your level and never assume I would punch down at you. I would never kick a dolt such as you are while you are already down

Giving yourself an opportunity to punch up at me is you trying so hard to massage your childish ego.

Go ahead and spit but do know that when you spit up it always by virtue of gravity spills backward to your gritty mórónic face. Fact of physics.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by EmmABE: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Before the end of the month, expect punch to face charges for some virtual offences commited when APC hasn't even moved close to the balls not to talk of being concieved
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by 0temSapien: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=Southsoul post=84821535][/quote]Thanks a lot.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by dallyemmy: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
I hope this revolution thing that Nigerian government is trying to stop is not gradually getting out of hand...
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by adekolaelect(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
khalhokage:

I was not talking about Sowore (even though I should have added it because they've infringed upon his right to protest), I'm talking about the dumb case the FG filed against Sahara Reporters.

Do some research, you'll know what I'm talking about.
I am not saying he has no right to protest had it be he was not among the contestant but he made big mistake by declaring revolution now after lost an election The best way for him to protest is curt of law which Atiku did.once he had come out to contest the presidency's seat of a country he has limit to freedom to protest and utterances .Sowore is no more an ordinary person in Nigeria his protest and utterances can speak Dom for the country .

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Eteka1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Punch can go to hell.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Rexnegro(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
noble71:
angry all because of pay cheques. People sell their soul because of money.
my guy u will do likewise if u are there too . he's doing his job. or if na you, u go boycott your duty and speak against your employer?
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Amanda4life: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Obito555:
Nigerians are not grateful, when Jonathan was in power most people said he is too weak against corruption which paved way for Buhari Administration where the fight against corruption better than his predecessor. If u think Buhari is not doing it right let's wait for 2023 when a weaker vessel like Jonathan will take power and the corruption continues but if He Buhari said no am not leaving. BOOM!!! Welcome to Complete Military rule

Nigerians Don't even need weak President like Buhari
L

Good for Nigerian s.

God is God.

I fear God.

Just see how he turned things around.

This has taught me a lesson.

Never complain in any situation.

Just pray and watch how things goes.

When you think you know it all just becareful less you fall.

Some people taught they where playing politics against Jonathan but they don't know that Jonathan understand s the politics more than them.

Just see a little botton he loosed the whole Nigeria is almost falling into the pit.

Including the back biters of the great former ruling party.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Useful1: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
sodiqapril:
Bastard...he can't even justify his pay and defend his useless master....what I don't know is do this people really think Buhari is doing well or they are just trying to justify their pay...who else notice that useless barbeque seller has been offline since....that guy is irredeemably stupid, I'm sure if Buhari tells him to grill his small d*ck, he'd do so without complain........useeeeleeeesss aniiimaaaal

Oga i echoo your sentiment about the current regime, but you're way too harsh on your reference to barbeque.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by ejimatic: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
lalasticlala:
President Buhari's special adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina has reacted after The PUNCH newspaper vowed to address President Buhari as Major General.

The PUNCH wrote:

https://punchng.com/buharis-lawlessness-our-stand/

Here is Femi Adesina's reaction to the Punch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2166287733666357&id=1452287068399764
. Thank you the Punch for reminding us that Buhari like OBJ are others are retired Generals.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by jahsharon: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
Buhari is a Major General and he is proud of it. You get Sergeant for your family?
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by degamemaster(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
festacman:
In as much as vigilance and ventilation are needed to keep our democracy alive, the simple truth is that the real situation is very far from the picture Punch Newspaper is painting. There is freedom of speech in Nigeria and on daily basis tens of anti-government and extremely anti-Buhari articles get published in both print and online media. If there wasn't, staunch critics like Femi Fani Kayode with all his misleading, mischievous and insulting posts would have been in jail.

Unfortunately, DSS personnel got carried away in their bid to tame the defiant Yele Sowore that they tactlessly played into his original intention of making himself a hero of democracy by that act of gangsterism in court premises. Now, the enemies of government including displaced and embittered PDP moneybags have subtly moved into action to discredit Buhari's administration in both local and international media. To counter this dangerous development, I think government should reach out to critical civil society stakeholders to restate its commitments to democratic principles.

However, one thing is certain, because Buhari's presidency is very NECESSARY for the INEVITABLE disruptions of the existing political and economic orders that will make way for new orders, it will survive this onslaught like the ones that came in the past.

Intelligent mumu
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by ejimatic: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
lalasticlala:
President Buhari's special adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina has reacted after The PUNCH newspaper vowed to address President Buhari as Major General.

The PUNCH wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2166287733666357&id=1452287068399764
. Mybreacryion to the Punch editorial and what I saw in Adesina s reaction are the same.The Punch is just reminding us that Buhari like OBJ and others is retired General and the president of Nigeria....Only God knows what the Punch will achieve from it instead of encouraging the Guild of Nigerian Editors yo have a parley with the presidency on the Nigerian matters.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by ejimatic: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
lalasticlala:

The PUNCH wrote:

. My reaction to the Punch editorial and what I saw in Adesina s reaction are the same.The Punch is just reminding us that Buhari like OBJ and others is retired General and the president of Nigeria....Only God knows what the Punch will achieve from it instead of encouraging the Guild of Nigerian Editors yo have a parley with the presidency on the Nigerian matters.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by LabDNA: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
BlackLaw:
It is settled then, Major General Buhari it is.

He didn't earn the Maj. Gen. rank.

Buhari is a bloody Seargent.
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Iamsammy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
festacman:
In as much as vigilance and ventilation are needed to keep our democracy alive, the simple truth is that the real situation is very far from the picture Punch Newspaper is painting. There is freedom of speech in Nigeria and on daily basis tens of anti-government and extremely anti-Buhari articles get published in both print and online media. If there wasn't, staunch critics like Femi Fani Kayode with all his misleading, mischievous and insulting posts would have been in jail.

Unfortunately, DSS personnel got carried away in their bid to tame the defiant Yele Sowore that they tactlessly played into his original intention of making himself a hero of democracy by that act of gangsterism in court premises. Now, the enemies of government including displaced and embittered PDP moneybags have subtly moved into action to discredit Buhari's administration in both local and international media. To counter this dangerous development, I think government should reach out to critical civil society stakeholders to restate its commitments to democratic principles.

However, one thing is certain, because Buhari's presidency is very NECESSARY for the INEVITABLE disruptions of the existing political and economic orders that will make way for new orders, it will survive this onslaught like the ones that came in the past.
and u are ashame of yourself, so u are very proud of everything going on the country
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by Iamsammy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
jahsharon:
Buhari is a Major General and he is proud of it. You get Sergeant for your family?
sharap there, he's proud of the rank but his name to pmb
Re: Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' by LabDNA: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
CaptainMeks:

[s]Laugh at your own idiocy.

I am sure you do not even know what semantics mean and that the word REGIME meant same thing as government or authoritarian government.

Stupid people like you who never wished to get some education actually thought PUNCH made a mockery of Buhari when all they did was simply call him essentially same thing any civilian president is today despite their attempt at tagging him a Major General as if he was never that before or as if it matters when he is now the Commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces (which incidentally is a MILITARY establishment) or are our armed forces CIVILIAN?

Major General ---Military

Commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces --- A military position given to a civilian or military leader of a Nation OVER ITS MILITARY

You be mumu[/s]

Shut your rotten mouth and spare us your gobbledygook!

Cantankerous sycophant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.