Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Get Gmail Backup? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Get Gmail Backup? (672 Views)

How To Get Gmail Backup? / How To Set Up A Standard Backup Power Supply With Lifepo4 Battery / Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500GB HDD 7hours Backup At CHEAP PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Gmail Backup? by azaleamartin: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2019
I want to know any suitable idea for getting the backup for Gmail accounts. I have 3-4 Gmail accounts and want to close 2 Gmail account. Having too many emails and other kinds of attachments their so, I'm unable to get back up from there. If anyone has the solution of getting backup of Gmail accounts.
Re: How To Get Gmail Backup? by maevejoy: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Here is the solution to your problem. You can try the Gmail Backup without any doubt. The software is easy to use and light in weight that can easy to install and never make your computer slow. The software can easily provide a database of unlimited and big size files at the same time, without any data loss and without making duplicate files.
Visit here:- https://www.softwarewiki.org/backup-gmail/
Re: How To Get Gmail Backup? by JhonathanAndrew: 5:43am On Mar 23
Consider using the CloudMigration Gmail Backup Tool to backup your entire Gmail. It can save Gmail emails, calendars, contacts, drives, photos, and other Google data in various file formats. This tool provides you with advanced features that help you to create backups according to your requirements. Apart from this, it migrates Gmail emails to Office 365, Yahoo Mail, Thunderbird, AOL, etc. With its simple interface, you can backup Gmail without any technical knowledge. Moreover, you can also transfer emails from one Gmail account to another.

(1) (Reply)

Nvidia DEDICATED GRAPHICS Laptops For Sale / Chip Unlock Iphone 11 / 500gb External Hard Drive @ 7k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.