Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry (20947 Views)

Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by letitrainnow(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Make una bring light ooooo .
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by Square2020(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
tell your father tell your mother e go better
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by LordReed(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:
They should go and sit down. Give us prepaid meter Dem no gree na too dey bring 15k estimate per month. Mad people angry

Na factory you dey run?
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by atimadesign(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria's challenges is complicated.
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
LordReed:

Na factory you dey run?

Epp me ask dem.
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by Legendguru: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by awoo47: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
bestman09:
grin

Funny stories everywhere.
Here in Awotan-Apete, Ibadan, The strike is over a week now because we never have up to 2 hours of electricity for more than 1 week now.

This is not a hate speech
lol
i also live in awotan. light is not our problem now. na road. let them eat there light
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by ManirBK: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
danduchi:
No light here since early morning
Where pls?
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by yommen: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Parada:
What is the essence of paying them for a job they never did ? Abi no be. NEPA again ?!

If your Boss gives you I pass my neighbor generator that can only power a single room, he doesn't expect you to use that to power 20 flat apartment because he knows the capacity of the generator he gave to you. NEPA staff only work with what FG has provided. All the capacity the government has installed for NEPA to work with is not up to 10,000 megawatts with our over 200 Million population. SA government has 50,000 megawatts capacity installation with it 45 Million population. Can you add that up? I know you and your family members do not want to work in vain. You and your family members will however work in vain if you desire so for another person papa. You talk as if every other sector is working fine except NEPA. Wake up from your stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by yommen: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:
They should go and sit down. Give us prepaid meter Dem no gree na too dey bring 15k estimate per month. Mad people angry

Your stupidity is closer to you than the cloth you were.
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by yommen: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Baxtunde:
Sometimes one wonders what people at the managerial level do with the salary of their Staff. When it is clear that revenue is definitely generated

Now I know that Nigerians know nothing. The Management is not the issue. Management of NEPA/PHCN is not the one owing them. It Bureau for Public Enterprise that is holding the staff entitlements. They are people in government.
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
yommen:

Your stupidity is closer to you than the cloth you were.

I see while the only sense you have with you is the Hisense shirt you got last Christmas.

3 Likes

Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by yommen: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
mRlewizy:

*there wont be light, most of the injection substation are under lock and key*

Nigerians don't believe that the staffs do anything but majority are here complaining no light since morning. If this continues for like a week, many of them will spend times 7-8 of their Electricity monthly bill to fuel gen. But the funny thing is they still won't appreciate the staff for their efforts just because they suddenly become blind that if government don't provide good capacity, staff will only work with they have.
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by yommen: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:

I see while the only sense you have with you is the Hisense shirt you got last Christmas.

I see, you are very good in rhymes, unfortunately your talent could only lead you to gathering and drinking tears of all Nigerians. Add a cigar to cap it up. I can also fill a bottle with urine and to you drink since you love salty waters emanating from the bodies of Nigerians.
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by danduchi(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
ManirBK:
Where pls?
Kaduna
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by Viking007(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
danduchi:
No light here since early morning
The entire country is currently in darkness.
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by urahara(m): 12:51am On Dec 12, 2019
yommen:

If your Boss gives you I pass my neighbor generator that can only power a single room, he doesn't expect you to use that to power 20 flat apartment because he knows the capacity of the generator he gave to you. NEPA staff only work with what FG has provided. All the capacity the government has installed for NEPA to work with is not up to 10,000 megawatts with our over 200 Million population. SA government has 50,000 megawatts capacity installation with it 45 Million population. Can you add that up? I know you and your family members do not want to work in vain. You and your family members will however work in vain if you desire so for another person papa. You talk as if every other sector is working fine except NEPA. Wake up from your stupidity.

Even the 50,000 megawatts is not enough for South Africa sef.theyve been having power cuts.
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by Magicians: 2:17am On Dec 12, 2019
The NEPA I see around from childhood attending to electricity issue, collecting egunje to fix damaged transformer they are paid monthly for. The lackadaisical NEPA that you have to sweat tooth n nail to get n need to bribe for them to do their job should u have any issue with light in whatever area do not deserve to be paid a kobo.

Now, if you father is one of such hopeless NEPA staff,my dear brother your father can with all pleasure rot in hell without pay.

yommen:

1 Like

Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by benedictac(f): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2019
onyotakom:
God if I offend you in anyway for giving me this punishment by making me a Nigerian, am sorry pls forgive me..

Lol. So if He forgives u, He will now deport you to where na? Na hia we go dey together
Re: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry by Doctee: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2019
All of them Don leave work go protest 4 Abuja this was why dem no give us light since yesterday embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primary: How Presidential Aspirants Banked On ‘Phantom’ Endorsement / Certificate Of Return: Lawyer Withdraws From Okorocha’s Case / United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.