Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Watch Viral Video Of Cardi B Singing Timaya’s “I Cant Kill Myself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Viral Video Of Cardi B Singing Timaya’s “I Cant Kill Myself (454 Views)

Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) / Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) / This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Viral Video Of Cardi B Singing Timaya’s “I Cant Kill Myself by 9ja2geez(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
When she landed in Nigeria, she visited a strip club and Cool FM. She then performed at Eko Atlantic on Saturday, December 7, 2019.

That night she left for Ghana and a controversy ensued. She still performed in Ghana on Sunday night, but that didn’t stop the social media controversy.

But as is customary to her, she did an Instagram Live session in the morning of December 11, 2019, she sang Timaya’s ‘I Can’t Kill Myself’ while she was eating.

See the video below:-

https://9ja2geez.com/gist/watch-viral-video-of-cardi-b-singing-timayas-i-cant-kill-myself

Re: Watch Viral Video Of Cardi B Singing Timaya’s “I Cant Kill Myself by neolboy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Cardi b this life you can't kill yourself, make allow you to flex ooo.

She has been enchanted with naija charms.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Sex Can Make A Bad Relationship Last Longer – Naira Marley / Akon Finalized The Agreement For “akon City” In Senegal / Dwayne ‘the Rock’ Johnson Reveals The Cause Of His Father’s Sudden Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.