Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) (64127 Views)

How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Jack500: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ebus12:
Obasanjo doesn't visit without an ulterior motive

There is more to this visit than we know

Thank God El-rufai is also a smart snake just like [/b]Saraki who can't be toyed with[b]

Yes. Until Jagaban has his time

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Homers123(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ebora owu and waka waka.
Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by edo3(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
This baba is still very agile ooo,, at his age fa.. Looking strong as ever..
Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by BabaO2: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Obasanjo has lost out all the respect, he's looking for relevance through backyard

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by ekaette1621: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
IF OBJ LIKES LET HIM VISIT ME.

I DONT GIVE A DAMN

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Brodagovernor(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by tete7000(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
feezy:
He gave OBJ his Governorship chair... respect from the el him self

Was it necessary? No!!! That is how Nigerians triviliaze and desecrate everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by realstars: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
To tell him who to be the next Presido.
Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Effiongdbest: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
The next president of Nigeria after Buhari, if you know you know.. Obj paying homage to the GCFR in the making in advance. grin grin
Tinubu will come and pay homage too when the handwriting on the wall becomes clearer and clearer to him not now.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by olaswim: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Obj made elrufai na

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Izzymore(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Inside life.. Only God know why he visited him.

Meanwhile... YOU INITIATE* * WE PROCESS* *WE DELIVER*

Day old broiler...
Day old cockerel...
Day old pullets...
Black Pullets
Local turkey..
Day old putted turkey
Point of lay layers...
Old layers....
Eggs....
Vaccines....

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08042110512, 08136290387
Whatsapp: 07036023050

* YOU PAY WE DELIVER *
Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by BabaO2: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
edo3:
This baba is still very agile ooo,, at his age fa.. Looking strong as ever..
prof Soyinka, Gowon are older than him, they are more active and useful to the nation

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Dhortunn(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
OBASANJO That name heavy abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by bonnyhope: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
El Rufai hates Tinubu with passion because of 2023

You sit @ one corner just the form story, how do you know he hates jagaban
Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by bonnyhope: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
BabaO2:
prof Soyinka, Gowon are older than him, they are more active and useful to the nation

The 2 you mentioned, how are they useful?

The first speaks from both sides of his mouth, i.e not trustworthy while the 2nd ordered the massacre of the innocent souls in the past and i know one day he will pay 4 it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I dont take dwarfs in Nigeria seriously including the fake VP pastor... their brains are close to the ground hence very shallow reasoning
u dat ur brain is close to d sky, what have u achieved?

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Gan-Gan.....It has started. Another cyclic visits, meetings, politicking.....do these people at all have the interest of the common man at heart?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
feezy:

U cannot disrespect obj and be anything significant Nationally.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by millionboi2: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
feezy:
lol

Pesin weh don sit down 4national chair
Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Hedonisco: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
feezy:

I saw what he did there.

Without Obasanjo (and Atiku), there would be no El Rufai. Atiku brought him out from nowhere and influenced his appointment as BPE head in the first term of Obasanjo's administration, after which OBJ liked the man and later made him FCT Minister. That was how EL Rufai was 'created'.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
onac16:
He went to thank El - rufai for helping him accomplish his mission of jailing Orji Uzor Kalu. My opinion though.

I think there is a connection
I agree. When I saw orji was sentenced to 12 yrs, I said obj must be happy wherever he is.

Though it might not be why he is there.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Godhatesodomy: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wow

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Confirmedzombie: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Tinubu must be wet in his pants as we speak!

What has Tinubu to do with this news. Everything you Igbos criminals will bring Tinubu name inside

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by edo3(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
BabaO2:
Gowon useful?? Soyinka i understand.
Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by contigiency(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Did obasanjo tell you that it was a surprise visit? What if the governor was not in town?
Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Baba went to tell Buhari that it is time to withdraw Buhari to save Nigeria.

Don't underestimate OBJ yet.

He's still the Oracle of Owu.

Something is cooking.
Cooking ko frying ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
jaxxy:

U cannot disrespect obj and be anything significant Nationally.
That was before 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by arodavoo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Àwọn irumole!!... I hail oo

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Jack500: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Tinubu must be wet in his pants as we speak!

U av bn saying this since, yet Tinubu has outlive all of u his haters, another shocker await u in 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by Jack500: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
bonnyhope:

The 2 you mentioned, how are they useful?

The first speaks from both sides of his mouth, i.e not trustworthy while the 2nd ordered the massacre of the innocent souls in the past and i know one day he will pay 4 it

They are both useful to Nigeria than anyone in ur family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) by NGpatriot: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
El Rufai hates Tinubu with passion because of 2023

This irrelevant story no go complete without Tinubu mention.

Is there anything in Nigeria that doesn't concern Tinubu?

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.