Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Long Does It Take For PENCOM To Process Validation Of Name - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Long Does It Take For PENCOM To Process Validation Of Name (685 Views)

20 Pension Fund Administrators Meet N5bn Minimum Capital Deadline – Pencom / Pension Fund Assets Hit N8.63, Pencom Boss Tells House Of Reps Committee / Bitcoin: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw Luno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For PENCOM To Process Validation Of Name by sexyedjutto: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good day to everybody, please i need help, my mum retired last year February from Nigerian customs service, she started processing her pension this year but till now her PFA has not given her any money at all, she got her template last week but still has no access to her money till now, her PFA says she did change of name during her verification process about 3 months ago so pencom has to validate her change of name before she'll have access to the money (her money) it's been really tough because we're not sure when pencom will validate her name, we have no idea on the how long it'll take, no idea at all, it would be better if we had an idea of how long pencom takes on such issues, we've tried calling pencom customer care Abuja, but they are not helping, they asked my mum to be patient, but patient till when, we have no idea, at first we thought it'll only take a month, now it's 3 months and still counting, the worst thing is that we're not sure if it'll take extra 3 or 5 months or even a year, it's really frustrating seeing your money on paper but having no access to it... I would really appreciate any help given. I'm sorry if it's long to read or if I have made some mistakes .. The economy is hard, I just graduated, no money for final clearance, it's just as if everything has paused... I'm discovering new meanings to the words frustration and depression everyday
Re: How Long Does It Take For PENCOM To Process Validation Of Name by Bakerdav: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ur mom will have to wait till a year before receiving her benefit, that how PFA did
Re: How Long Does It Take For PENCOM To Process Validation Of Name by sexyedjutto: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bakerdav:
Ur mom will have to wait till a year before receiving her benefit, that how PFA did
It's been two years already
Re: How Long Does It Take For PENCOM To Process Validation Of Name by Bakerdav: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
sexyedjutto:

It's been two years already
then sometimes Is fishing ,she should visit the pfa
Re: How Long Does It Take For PENCOM To Process Validation Of Name by sexyedjutto: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bakerdav:
then sometimes Is fishing ,she should visit the pfa
Bro she even went there today, her PFA (pal pensions) asked her to go to pencom or be patient, they said pencom is the one delaying her money because they've not validated her change of name...

Please moderators should help me move this topic to front page so I'll get more contributions , I've been a member for long and this is the first time I'll request such, if my mum had that money, I would have been doing my clearance awaiting NYSC not just sitting at home, I would have even started business, if anybody can help facilitate it please do let me know

(1) (Reply)

Invest #6800 Above And Get Twice Your Money In A Month / 6000 MT of Crushed PET (90% clear) Post Consumer Plastic Bottles urgently needed / *how To Make Money In Crypto Investment*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.