Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs (91280 Views)

List Of Nigerians Who Own Private Jets / Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by NiCurious: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
ekestic1976:
"Exclusive preserve of the nouveau riche"? Please, check the meaning of "nouveau riche" and revert. Even then in the sense of this usage, the correct phrase should be "nouveaux riche". (No insult meant, please.)
les nouveaux riches
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Ikidons(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wow! I'd love to have a trip with my guys in a private jet.
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Kakamorufu(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
anybody who wan do group chatter from phone to Lagos. abeg let me know o.
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by henryboss(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
oz4real83:
Autojosh just exposed some of our celebrities and "acting bigmen group". We have seen from this post that u don't need to be a bigman to fly in a private jet. It is because our currency the naira is so poor that is why we see $3,000 dollars as very big. That should be a month's salary in some countries. May God bless us all to fulfil our dreams and desires.
OGA YOU HOW MUCH YOU EARN MONTHLY...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
bomasek:
The way u dey sound sometimes dey make me imagine how u go dey offline. I hope say u dey lively offline,if na intelligence u get am

Lol... You know her or na her profile pics dey bring all these talk? grin grin grin
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Basher8583: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Wasting money... all for the gram
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by meum: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Damn! E no 2 cost sef. Hw reliable is dis info?
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2019
oz4real83:
Autojosh just exposed some of our celebrities and "acting bigmen group". We have seen from this post that u don't need to be a bigman to fly in a private jet. It is because our currency the naira is so poor that is why we see $3,000 dollars as very big. That should be a month's salary in some countries. May God bless us all to fulfil our dreams and desires.
Oga 3000 dollars is a big money even in the US.
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Hallabee1(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
$3000 = 1080000 naira okay!! So all these celebrities dey wash us since, they will just come together and charter one jet for 1hour dey wash us like say nah their papa get the jet..... angry

b4 koor
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by kzubyar(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Use Chisco or GIG executive bus with AC.
with charging point
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Caseless: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Do you want to hire a private jet he said.
Autojosh is a comedian.
Na people wey dey drag for ftc wan rent private jet?
grin grin
for the guests. They are mostly elders.
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Organs(m): 1:19am On Dec 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Na there problem go start na. Reminds me of one babe wey I see for plane, she come dey ask me how much from airport to XYZ. I say I no know, but lets put it at 5k. She said it is much, I told her she can enter bus.

Next thing she say she wan piss. As she stand, naso nyash full everywhere and she wear those mumu spandex fabric. She was in the center. By the time she brush the man at the aisle seat with nyash. Brush am going, brush am coming back- e no reach 5mins, the guy start to introduce imsef.[b] Me sef know say e no fit survive that nyash brushing. [/b]He gave her a ride to wherever grin grin

I can imagine! Some days ago, i was on an immigration line, at YYZ, and i saw a babe conspicuously holding green Naija passport. I now nodded at her and said "Naija" and she nodded in a regretful, sighing and kinda lamenting manner, i was really pissed. I now brought out my own Naija pkali and showed her saying "Proudly Nigerian" she now smiled, and grimaced. Folks for line were now discussing how its very cold and there is a huge surge on Uber, LIFT and all. Babe now asked me where i was coming from and i mentioned a US city and babe said it's her first time in Canada, she has US$s, (which is ok btw) no Canadian$ bla-bla-bla if we can share uber or taxi. I told her am picking up a reserved rental. Me that's always absent minded and usually clueless to vibes, silent suggestions etc unless its explicitly stated verbally, now noticed Babe waka for my front, deliberately removed the sweater-like cloth covering the jeans pant (trouser) so the bakassi will be in full glare. Then babe now asked if i could drop her, i now told babe jokingly say she fine well well, and just like Atiku, i have stopped womanising and if i drop her, one thing one thing, thinking say i dey smart and full of wits. Babe come laugh say make i no worry i fit still "try my luck" who knows. Then, before i sabi how far, babe now said she wanted to use baffroom abeg, she now left with her carry-on leaving me with her other two bags for cart. So all of sudden, a whole me, as i see myself reach, I became a luggage watcher for airport. That was how i knew this babe dey witty pass me, get sense pass me, no two ways about it. So, when she came back. I still insisted say i'm sorry i no fit drop am, all the best in Canada waka dey go. Then i come say to myself, No, this na fellow Naija, then i came back, got her address and ubered her on my account to her destination which took a while and wasted my time and told her to pay it forward.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by anonimi: 2:40am On Dec 12, 2019
pocohantas:
Don't blame us o, the system is not wired to accomodate us when we are old, incapacitated or unemployed. So, we do our best to stash money and properties while we are young and capable. I think these private jets will have charges that would cater for their return trip. If not, 5 friends with a decent 6-figures salary can easily hire them at will. cheesy

What system or rather whose system
Alien system or the one established, maintained and run by us, Nigerians?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by anonimi: 2:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Organs:
I can imagine! Some days ago, i was on an immigration line, at YYZ, and i saw a babe conspicuously holding green Naija passport. I now nodded at her and said "Naija" and she nodded in a regretful, sighing and kinda lamenting manner, i was really pissed. I now brought out my own Naija pkali and showed her saying "Proudly Nigerian" she now smiled, and grimaced. Folks for line were now discussing how its very cold and there is a huge surge on Uber, LIFT and all. Babe now asked me where i was coming from and i mentioned a US city and babe said it's her first time in Canada, she has US$s, (which is ok btw) no Canadian$ bla-bla-bla if we can share uber or taxi. I told her am picking up a reserved rental. Me that's always absent minded and usually clueless to vibes, silent suggestions etc unless its explicitly stated verbally, now noticed Babe waka for my front, deliberately removed the sweater-like cloth covering the jeans pant (trouser) so the bakassi will be in full glare. Then babe now asked if i could drop her, i now told babe jokingly say she fine well well, and just like Atiku, i have stopped womanising and if i drop her, one thing one thing, thinking say i dey smart and full of wits. Babe come laugh say make i no worry i fit still "try my luck" who knows. Then, before i sabi how far, babe now said she wanted to use baffroom abeg, she now left with her carry-on leaving me with her other two bags for cart. So all of sudden, a whole me, as i see myself reach, I became a luggage watcher for airport. That was how i knew this babe dey witty pass me, get sense pass me, no two ways about it. So, when she came back. I still insisted say i'm sorry i no fit drop am, all the best in Canada waka dey go. Then i come say to myself, No, this na fellow Naija, then i came back, got her address and ubered her on my account to her destination which took a while and wasted my time and told her to pay it forward.

Since the times of the Adam & Eve Jewish story, babes have been wiser than guys.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever may be world without end.
Please note for future reference. cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hjn02iy8P4

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by AnthonyAk(m): 4:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Not bad
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by AreaFada2: 5:00am On Dec 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
$3000 = 1080000 naira okay!! So all these celebrities dey wash us since, they will just come together and charter one jet for 1hour dey wash us like say nah their papa get the jet..... angry
But it's no secret really. Many so-called private jet owners only part-buy. They may own one-quarter of a jet. So the co-owners use the jet based on time table.

There are many options out there. Charter when needed is probably better. No running costs. Just pay your fee for the period you use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Omeleyi: 5:01am On Dec 12, 2019
Na PJ things
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Poor people hire private jet. Rich people own one or two.
So if you hire a private jet don't be proud of it, if you do what of a person who owns one or two?
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Jbcmotive(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2019
When I saw that, I expected some one to call Autojosh out. 'Nouveaux riche' it is. Never underestimate the power of 'X'.
Esejojo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by cedeki(m): 6:29am On Dec 12, 2019
Wow, interesting so you mean i can actually charter a private jet with friends to calabar this festive period. thanks for the heads-up
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Use Chisco or GIG executive bus with AC.
SMH for you.
always think big.
Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by golddare: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Add this to your bucket list, look for some friends to gather the money but as for me I have had the experience with a UN chartered jet, I tell you nothing special about it, even some of the owners have put theirs up for biz just like you put your car up for uber. Dont get me wrong, it's a good experience but that's not all that matters in life.
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Reference(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2019
Unnecessary. For me it is not about the how but the why. What is that important that will make me need to travel by it. If one needs to travel quick or secretly then he is really not in charge and effectively still an employee. What I see as influence is the absolute control of ones time and ones travel.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by olisaEze(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2019
Dede Jesus abeg move the motion for Baba God to port me to this level next year! I don get the 8,000Naira, na the extra one million Naira remain biko! grin

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by nairamaniac: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2019
bomasek:
The way u dey sound sometimes dey make me imagine how u go dey offline. I hope say u dey lively offline,if na intelligence u get am

I actually feel pocohantas is either a man hiding behind a female identity or an ugly female.

Pretty or average looking girls cannot be as real and intelligent as she is here.

Its very very hard to find such in dis life.

But if shes even average in appearance and has all we see, den shes da Bomb.

Her sence of humour and realness makes up for whatever looks she has on.

Shes propably one of the best females(that's if she really is one) down here.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by OmoManU: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
I think someone is referring to a certain Davido
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Twinmama(f): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
[
see advert shocked
It's so pathetic what this country's economic situation is turning into. Private jet company are trying their best to stay afloat.

But 108k no bad for private jet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by 900warriorz: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Na there problem go start na. Reminds me of one babe wey I see for plane, she come dey ask me how much from airport to XYZ. I say I no know, but lets put it at 5k. She said it is much, I told her she can enter bus.

Next thing she say she wan piss. As she stand, naso nyash full everywhere and she wear those mumu spandex fabric. She was in the center. By the time she brush the man at the aisle seat with nyash. Brush am going, brush am coming back- e no reach 5mins, the guy start to introduce imsef. Me sef know say e no fit survive that nyash brushing. He gave her a ride to wherever grin grin

my broda hustle ooo...make them no brush another person after asking your several questions grin
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by bomasek(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol... You know her or na her profile pics dey bring all these talk? grin grin grin
Brotherly I dey read her comments some times n some na very intelligent contributions
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by balingaonline(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
See life, someone is charging $3000 per hour while i am charging #1500 per day for my own ( my own is Boxer though)
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
bomasek:
Brotherly I dey read her comments some times n some na very intelligent contributions

OK man... Btw I was just messing around...
Re: Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs by Organs(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
anonimi:

Since the times of the Adam & Eve Jewish story, babes have been wiser than guys.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever may be world without end.
Please note for future reference. cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hjn02iy8P4

Yep, absolutely true. The song is on point. As i was standing there and watching the luggage, i felt so stupid and confused. How did i become a luggage watcher or "load monitor" to a stranger i just met not even on a plane but on a damn immigration queue. Well, trust me, unlike the character in Pocohantas story that did not survive the bakassi brushing, I survived it. It was rolled very well and twerked in front of me but i did not collect number or contact. Babe sef confuse. Yes, i do security work small, but the best part for me was the genuine heartfelt, "Thank you very much, I am grateful, from a fellow Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living In Saskatchewan, Canada / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.