Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Video: Single Mother Catches Her Best Friend Of 14 Years Stealing Money From Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Single Mother Catches Her Best Friend Of 14 Years Stealing Money From Her (543 Views)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Single Mother Catches Her Best Friend Of 14 Years Stealing Money From Her by blog4all(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Video: Single mother catches her best friend of 14 years stealing money from her purse
BESTIE BETRAYED Single mum, 27, cried as she watched best friend of 14 years steal from her purse on hidden camera

Moment struggling single mother, 27, uses hidden camera to catch her best friend of 14 years stealing money from her purse in her own home.

A struggling single mother caught her best friend stealing cash from her in her own home after she set up a secret camera in her kitchen.

Samantha Wood, 27, of Hedon, Hull, said she was brought to tears as she watched Melissa Collier, 28, rifle through her purse as she made a cup of tea.
Footage from the device hidden behind her toaster showed the moment Collier, her friend of 14 years, nabbed the money in her handbag and stuffed it in her bra.

Ms Wood said she set up the camera after she noticed money from her savings jar and from her nine-year-old son’s piggy bank had gone missing.

Collier, of Hull, has now admitted one count of theft which was caught on camera, at a hearing at Hull Magistrates Court.

Ms Wood said: ‘That day she acted like nothing had happened. She told me she had made me a cup of tea, like she had done me a favour, but she had just stolen from me.

‘I cried when I watched the footage, it was heartbreaking. This was my best friend who I was helping and she was stealing from me, it was such a difficult process.
‘I’m a single mum and she knew I was struggling myself. She was my best friend, I confided in her in everything and then she was stealing from me.

‘She left me in a position where I couldn’t afford my bills. I loved her like a sister and she has not once cared about how her stealing from me was going to affect my ability to pay my bills or for my son Lucas.’

The mother of one had met Collier, 28, known to friends as Milly, at South Holderness Technology College when they were just 13 years old.

She said after money started going missing she grew suspicious of her friend, and chose not to confront her, but instead buy a camera from Amazon to catch whoever it was in the act.

Watch the video and see more pictures @ https://www.busitechnews.com/video-single-mother-catches-her-best-friend-of-14-years-stealing-money-from-her-purse/

Re: Video: Single Mother Catches Her Best Friend Of 14 Years Stealing Money From Her by Eroms4life17(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
This is so sad. We should really take time out to reflect. The people we call best friends for donkey years may be those behind our problems we don't know. This lady after stealing still made tea and pretended like nothing happened.
Re: Video: Single Mother Catches Her Best Friend Of 14 Years Stealing Money From Her by meezynetwork(m): 5:42am On Dec 12, 2019
Bad friends

(1) (Reply)

Law Abiding Gun Owner / Warning (gory Photos): Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death In Bayelsa / Nigeria Police D.P.O Fighting Bus Driver In Imo-state (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.