Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,786 members, 7,844,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Will React To My Disengagement On Thursday – Muiz Banire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will React To My Disengagement On Thursday – Muiz Banire (486 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will React To My Disengagement On Thursday – Muiz Banire by SouthernReport(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
The erstwhile Managing Director of Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON), Dr. Muiz Adeyemi Banire has disclosed Thursday 12th of December 2019 as a day to publicise his own side of the story through The Sun Newspaper.

President Muhammad Buhari replaced Banire in a letter that was transmitted to the Senate on Tuesday with Edward Adamu, deputy governor, Corporate Services, Central Bank of Nigeria a year after his appointment.

Continue reading........
https://southernreporters.net/i-will-react-to-my-disengagement-on-thursday-muiz-banire/

Re: I Will React To My Disengagement On Thursday – Muiz Banire by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Eyaah
Re: I Will React To My Disengagement On Thursday – Muiz Banire by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ezi, what do you want to say?

STFU let's treat matters of urgent importance.

One by one, all of you slaves will be lost in oblivion.

Fools.

You thought you were doing Igbos.

You lots ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: I Will React To My Disengagement On Thursday – Muiz Banire by tit(f): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
On behalf of Muniz I pledge my diamond alloy loyalty to General Muhammad Buhari regime!

(1) (Reply)

Impeach Buhari For What Reason. He Has Not Committed Any Impeachable Offence / Soku Oil Wells: The Endless Controversy / Support For Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.