Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Virtual Nigerian Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Virtual Nigerian Number (973 Views)

The Correct Way To Link Your NIN To Your Nigerian Number (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Nigerian Number by hkidola00(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
hello, pls which app can I use to create my virtual number for Nigerian number.. d ones I do see are for us and canada
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by goatface: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
hkidola00:
i I've bro...whatsapp
I didn't see your message
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by Duchman67: 12:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Can get you a virtual Nigerian number with Lagos 01 code and route it to your mobile number or sip device.

One time setup fee.....5000 naira
Monthly rent....8000 naira
Per minute rate of call routed to mobile number. .........35 naira
Per minute rate of call routed to sip device.......5 naira

Whatsapp 08135464570
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by goatface: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2019
hkidola00:
i I've tried bro...seems tur number ain't on whatsappwhatsapp
Drop yours
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by hkidola00(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
goatface:

Drop yours
ok thanks, b4 I do dis is y i did d virtual stuff.... my gf is cheating on me on her faceb9k, saw d chat, now she and d guy has moved to wwwhatsapp, she no no say I know, I want to catch her wit real prove... now I've opened a whatsapp wit her number, but d confirmation code is been sent to her number,.. now will it be possible to input her number to d virtual number app so I can collect d verification code and get into her whatsapp from my phone so I can see her chat.. u av such app?
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by hkidola00(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=Duchman67 post=84837117]Can get you a virtual Nigerian number with Lagos 01 code and route it to your mobile number or sip device.

One time setup fee.....5000 naira
Monthly rent....8000 naira
Per minute rate of call routed to mobile number. .........35 naira
Per minute rate of call routed to sip device.......5 naira

Whatsapp 08135464570[/can u help on what I just posted on Dis topic
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by goatface: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
hkidola00:
ok thanks, b4 I do dis is y i did d virtual stuff.... my gf is cheating on me on her faceb9k, saw d chat, now she and d guy has moved to wwwhatsapp, she no no say I know, I want to catch her wit real prove... now I've opened a whatsapp wit her number, but d confirmation code is been sent to her number,.. now will it be possible to input her number to d virtual number app so I can collect d verification code and get into her whatsapp from my phone so I can see her chat.. u av such app?

So sorry about the cheating stuff. But I'm sorry to inform you that you can't get the WhatsApp code with the virtual number. Just look for a way to talk to her or get her phone to find out everything yourself.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by Duchman67: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=hkidola00 post=84857036][/quote]

Sorry can't give you an existing operational number. I have unallocated Lagos area code numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Airtime With Flom App / Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Camera Specs; S20 Ultra To Boast A 108MP Shooter / Iphone 11 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.