Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari (574 Views)

Don’t Demonise Sunday Igboho, Akintola Warns Makinde / Punch Newspaper Cartoon Mocks Amosun's APM After Loss / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by PStacks(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please help post this for me to register my dissatisfaction with PUNCH.

I am Totally Dissapointed in Punch Newspaper if latest headlines circulating social media space credited to their company about President Muhammadu Buhari.

Punch as a whole has shown shallowness and lack depts in understanding.

First I am Dissapointed in what they are Reacting to and Secondly I am dissapointed at their Reaction itself.

First about what they are reacting to, I am not moved one Bit by whatever adjective the Punch uses to Describe president Buhari.
We have seen worse case scenerios in this country when AIT African Independent Television took to their TV station to embark on a campaign of Hate, Calumny. Smear campaigns.

It is not today, this is not the first Medua campaign against Buhari, AIT's own was worse than this but we all know where it ended.

What im mostly dissapointed about is even their reaction and the deterent they supposedly want to use to deter The President.

Someone worked and rose through the Ranks of a Prestigious Institution as the Nigerian Army. He rose to the Ranks of Major General. Meritoriously and Ceremoniously Decorated.

A very coveted position and Rank. Not something you come by just anyhow.

Something of Pride and Prestige. "Major General".

I am amazed Punch Newspaper thinks addressing President Buhari as "Major General Buhari" is something derogatory.

To me, it serves the exert opposite purpose...

To me personally, I prefer to address the President as Retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari than to just address him as "President Buhari"...

Punch in her all wisdom should have known that a Nomenclature does not and can never determine the Content of a Man's Character.

Major General Buhari is a man of uncommon Integrity.

Even if Punch Newspaper decides to call the preaident "Saint Buhari" or "Devil Buhari" those to me are mere Nomenclatures.

Punch should have known that you can Never assasinate the character of a man by what you address him as.

Calling him Major General Buhari will not and can not and will never make him stop being a Democratically Elected President that came in through the Ballot and score Most Popular votes in excess of 15 million votes in an Election closely monitored by local and International Observers.

Punch is lacking in basic fundamental knowledge in character Assasination, they can learn better from AIT.

What Punch has done with this publication credited to them in the media is not different from the drama Sowore Acted in Court...

Buhari has consistently been attacked since before his Campaign, Election and eventual Inaugiration and has not stoped being Attacked.

But the Most Gracious Old Soldier Baba Go Slow would pay them no mind.

Punch Publication is just another one of those distractions we have gotten used to.

We that #StandWithBuhari has seen way more than all this Antics.

I am Dissapointed in Punch, they should have pulled a better Stunt Next time.

OMA
Public Affairs Analyst.

#IStandWithBuhari

https://www.omascope.com/politics/the-fallacy-in-punch-newspaper-smear-campaign

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by Xisnin(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Just look at your headline and sentence construction.
Typical educated illiterate.

You are disappointed.
So what?
Go use the third mainland bridge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by Pusyiter(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
The OP is the problem of Nigeria. cry
The same leader you are hailing called you lazy and now, you just demonstrated your inadequacies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by Eteka1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
I have always known punch to be playing opposition politics so I am not surprised.
Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by trutht828: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
It is not Punch that demonizes buhari. It is buhari's bad, tyrannical government method that demonizes him.

So, buhari demonizes himself. Punch is just responding to the name of tyrant that buhari gave himself.

6 Likes

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by babfet(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
In the words of Deji Adeyanju
The problem of this country is that some people thinks they love Buhari even more than himself. End of quote.

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by masseratti: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Xisnin:
Just look at your headline.

You are disappointed.
So what?
no mind am... Ham having headache trying to comprehend his post.. We call him General Buhari now.. Goan kill yourself... Punch is not AIT... Punch has stood the test of time and it will always do.. This is not about sowore.. Its about one arm of government institutions disobedience to another arm of government... That's not democracy period.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by Bringback9ja: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
@Op, the problem is we sane Nigerians have taken enough bullshit from Major General Muhammadu Buhari the military ruler of Nigeria and you supporters of evil.

Gone are the days we kept quiet while showing your stupidity. The end has come for you imbeciles putting Nigerians in hardship

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by Xisnin(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Eteka1:
I have always known punch to be playing opposition politics so I am not surprised.
Yes. They played the same politics in 2014 to remove GEJ.
I bet you were excited then.

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by Flier: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Eteka1:
Just having sympathy for the owner
He is going to join Dasuki in jail
Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by trutht828: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Eteka1:

You don't need to be involved in politics to know that buhari is tyrannical. If you can't see it clearly, we need to ask you how you use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by Jasen1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Keep contradicting yourself

You said its an honour to address him as general
Then you said you're disappointed in punch

You must be sick

5 Likes

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by meccuno: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
PStacks:

I am Totally Dissapointed in Punch Newspaper if latest headlines circulating social media space credited to their company about President Muhammadu Buhari.

First I am Dissapointed in what they are Reacting to and Secondly I am dissapointed at their Reaction itself.

First about what they are reacting to, I am not moved one Bit by whatever adjective the Punch uses to Describe president Buhari.
We have seen worse case scenerios in this country when AIT African Independent Television took to their TV station to embark on a campaign of Hate, Calumny. Smear campaigns.

It is not today, this is not the first Medua campaign against Buhari, AIT's own was worse than this but we all know where it ended.

What im mostly dissapointed about is even their reaction and the deterent they supposedly want to use to deter The President.

Someone worked and rose through the Ranks of a Prestigious Institution as the Nigerian Army. He rose to the Ranks of Major General. Meritoriously and Ceremoniously Decorated.

I am amazed Punch Newspaper thinks addressing President Buhari as "Major General Buhari" is something derogatory.

To me personally, I prefer to address the President as Retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari than to just address him as "President Buhari"...

Punch in her all wisdom should have known that a Nomenclature does not and can never determine the Content of a Man's Character.

Even if Punch Newspaper decides to call the preaident "Saint Buhari" or "Devil Buhari" those to me are mere Nomenclatures.

Punch should have known that you can Never assasinate the character of a man by what you address him as.

Calling him Major General Buhari will not and can not and will never make him stop being a Democratically Elected President that came in through the Ballot and score Most Popular votes in excess of 15 million votes in an Election closely monitored by local and International Observers.

Punch is lacking in basic fundamental knowledge in character Assasination, they can learn better from AIT.

What Punch has done with this publication credited to them in the media is not different from the drama Sowore Acted in Court...

Buhari has consistently been attacked since before his Campaign, Election and eventual Inaugiration and has not stoped being Attacked.

Punch Publication is just another one of those distractions we have gotten used to.

OMA
Public Affairs Analyst.

#IStandWithBuhari

[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by ellapius(f): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

You don't need to be involved in politics to know that buhari is tyrannical. If you can't see it clearly, we need to ask you how you use your brain.
well spoken anyone that is not happy with the new title should go and jump third mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by eTECTIV: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
It is such idiotic ppl dat makes dis administration believe dey are actually working... Jus like someone pointed are disappointed he was addressed as General and still yet u claim it's an honour.. D OP is clearly registering his stupidity

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by PStacks(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
3rd mainland Bridge is ment for only Wailers.

Thank you

Xisnin:

Just look at your headline and sentence construction.

You are disappointed.
So what?
Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by udoakwa(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dear OP with all due respect you are very stupid for posting this shit...secondly, may the Almighty God in heaven rule your life, your family and extended family the way buhari is ruling Nigeria....
closing remark: once again you are very stupid sir

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
PStacks:

OMA
Public Affairs Analyst.

#IStandWithBuhari

tell ur tyrant buhari to lock or freeze punch a/c u hear or arrest them oponu

3 Likes

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by bluebay(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=PStacks post=84828020]3rd mainland Bridge is ment for only Wailers.

Thank you

[/quote
What will you address yourself as ? Zombie

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy About Punch Newspaper Trying To Demonise Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
PStacks:

OMA
Public Affairs Analyst.

#IStandWithBuhari

You said a lot to say nothing.

When I saw the word "fallacy", I thought you wanted to critically appraise and thrash PUNCH stance only for you to give elementary excuses.

It's proven that only dunda heads support Buhari.

Lastly, define Fallacy.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Laid Landmines For 2020 — Secondus / Aláàfin Of Oyo And January 13th Installation, There Must Be More To It. / Notice To North: Amotekun Is Anti-fulanization & Anti-islamization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.