Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud (62132 Views)

Nigerian Internet Fraudster Jailed In U.S. For Multimillion-dollar Fraud / FBI Busts Nigerian Internet Syndicate Over Multimillion-dollar Fraud / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by rightchic(f): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster

I know you want my attention now you have it. No go find real hustle with your fake account
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by abovecomsmyhelp: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Those are not Nigerians but mostly Ghanaians, that is what Ghanaians are doing to Nigeria image that Nigeria has not pay attention to
Shuo!

Is this low self esteem or just sheer ignorance. You don't have any concrete evidence that the person concerned truly commited the offence, yet all you know to do is to make such an absurd beer-parlour general statement.[/quote]
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by Chicastle: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=damosky12 post=84828814]

Shuo!

Is this low self esteem or just sheer ignorance. You don't have any concrete evidence that the person concerned truly commited the offence, yet all you know to do is to make such an absurd beer-parlour general statement.[/quote
U.S is not like the shithole . since he has been listed as commuting frauds bro calm Down those guys has prove. They done talk anyhow there oo
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by abovecomsmyhelp: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
This is what Ghanaians are doing to Nigeria Image and Nigerians has never paid attention to, any f you go some Ghanaians keep posting this kind comments just to destroy Nigeria Image but i am happy now that Nigerians are turning their attention to Ghanaians now umor
damosky12:

Shuo!

Is this low self esteem or just sheer ignorance. You don't have any concrete evidence that the person concerned truly commited the offence, yet all you know to do is to make such an absurd beer-parlour general statement.
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by Parada: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
I'd rather be chased like a baron from the USA than chase out of the world like many foolish Igbo's have been condemned to death in Malaysia Cambodia Singapore India China Myanmar etc.
Chukapage:
but brown toothed white was chased with his tails in between his legs for being a drug baron. Even the most stupid man in igboland is smarter all Yorubas starting from your fallen devil.
Very true indeed, no wonder the wisest Igbo man sacrifice 2 milion foolish Igbo's over ego tripping to buttress his endemic wisdom.
NORSYK:

The most foolish Igbo man is wiser than the most wisest yoruba man
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by abovecomsmyhelp: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
What are Ghanaians doing on Nigeria forum and Nigeria and Ghana who are more dubious?
Abdul05:
Nigerians highly dubious people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by Litmus: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Abdul05:

What about, " Nigerians very clever people"? What of the quietly unoticed fact that black people are no longer considered stupid in world media and the reason for this is Nigerians. Due to not only academic achievements but some of these criminal Nigerians operating the international arena toe-to-toe with the best criminal minds.True.

Stupid Africa Bantu folk’s - in their roles as ape-men - certainly don’t cut it when all they do is chase fellow blacks up and down wielding panga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by foreshore(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Abdul05:

Fantastically corrupt too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by Useful1: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
armadeo:
Wow. Na so.

As usual I expect the igbo and yoruba crew to be here soon pointing fingers. Forgetting they are both in the same sinking canoe

Their matter don taya mi here.
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by BlackPantherCri: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by executive12: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
And the Nigerian does not have a name?
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by ajealadick(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Abdul05:
Lie! I work for my money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

We should support fraudsters right?

This's what I hate about Africans,they're fraudster because oyinbo man said so?

In their eyes every rich black is a fraudster because blacks are not suppose to be rich,the biggest fraudsters are the whites,they've changed everything about us,what will you call that?
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by Chukapage(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Parada:
I'd rather be chased like a baron from the USA than chase out of the world like many foolish Igbo's have been condemned to death in Malaysia Cambodia Singapore India China Myanmar etc.

Very true indeed, no wonder the wisest Igbo man sacrifice 2 milion foolish Igbo's over ego tripping to buttress his endemic wisdom.
I'd rather steal $12million and if caught will be chilling in an American jail than for me to be Beheaded in Saudi Arabia with drugs in my Anus! I'd rather be chased in Malaysia for a drug deal of $300000 than to be caught mining my fellow man's head for 5000 naira. I'd rather fight And die with my honor intact and have the respect and fear of my enemy than run away like a coward whenever my leaders are slaughtered like pigs! I'd rather have the reputation of a fighter than have a generational reputation of being COWARDS. grin. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my kneels as a Coward who can get killed toosed around because the enemy knowns I'm a COWARD and Nothing will happen. And yes sowore is now an I jaw man probably Igbo grin. Maybe by 2023 when the drug baron is destroyed as usual like all your leaders you would claim his from Akwa ibom state and Anang man " sufferisticated morons"!
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by Hallabee1(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Its definitely Tinubu jet.

The idiot has graduated from local bullion van money laundering to continental private jet fraud..

Pls US, impound the jet and search properly, the drug baron might have hidden drugs under the seats
are you ok
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by ezegenigbonine: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2019
superstar1:
Let the wailing start.

Ohaneze over to you and US!! Who will you report US to now?

Useless idiot

Is mompha an ibo?
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Dandsome:
Hmmmmm. Can it be the Airpeace chairman?

Mompha came back to IG next thing we hear is plane seized.

But then if the man appeared in court why didn't they disclose his name?

Come to think of it. What if it's Allen Onyema true true? He prolly went to the US court to clear his name and they seized the jet he went there with.

Just thinking

Something is not adding up
It's probably invictus
Re: US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud by knowledgeable: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Daboomb:

Honestly, MOST of you Yiibo people are IRREDEEMABLE!

What if it turns out that the jet belongs to Onyeama of Air Peace or is he not the one the US Govt just indicted for fraud and has been declared wanted by the US federal Agents?

Why not just hold your filthy tongue instead of using it to eat feaces ..openly?
There is no need to infuse tribe into your post because your own tribesmen are not saints.
I am not a fan of Tinubu just as l am not a fan of any corrupt person or politician.

As a Nigerian, you Yiibos should be more interested in defending our collective interest against "outsiders" but l am always shocked when l see Yiibo people disparaging thei fellow Nigerians from other tribes, to foreigners!
The foreigners nod their head in agreement and then hiss at the foolish Yiibo man, who thinks he is making himself acceptable to the whiteman. grin grin What he does not know is that the foreigners are now able to differentiate the tribes of Nigeria, through their names and physical features.
undecided grin

Would you ever see a White person disparaging his fellow whiteman (even when caught red-handed in a criminal activity!) ..to a black man?
be wise and stop riddiculing yourself and exposing your foolishness.

Fool, what if that write up was written by a hausa-fulani northerner in order to instigate or fuel Yoruba vs Igbo feud?

"Don't rush into conclusions that fast".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.