Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun (39269 Views)

Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2019
soloenzo:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/akpabio-withdraws-from-akwa-ibom-senatorial-rerun/amp/

Go nah, make Buhari carry ur ministerial post give a fulani northern muslim

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by enicid: 1:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Kudos to his Special Adviser on political matters
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by dochenaj: 1:47am On Dec 12, 2019
If would have been interesting to see him contest and win. He would so mock Dino, that the man may have to run away from the country.
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by achillesfoot(m): 2:38am On Dec 12, 2019
The problem with Nigerians both politicians and common people alike is we easily forget history and this is where the Europeans surpasses us. If this man likes let him decline his senatorial re-run that's the trap. Minister or not, President Buhari before the end of his tenure will still catch all of them one by one. We all act like we have forgotten the Umaru Dikko saga.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by awoluyi(m): 3:18am On Dec 12, 2019
Only a person who can not read a typical Nigerian politician's mind and interest will believe the reason chief Senator Akpabio gave for running away from recontesting the senatorial election. No prophet is needed to prophesy his defeat if he has embarked on the rerun.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by AreaFada2: 3:20am On Dec 12, 2019
Nnamdi99:
Major General Mohammed Buhari. . This punch people sef grin

But na retired Maj. Gen. na. cheesy grin

Buhari is still happiest when attending NDA passing out parade, Remembrance day and such military stuff.

If not for military, coup plot and dictatorship, who for know Buhari? Don't you see his classmate from Katsina primary school (because I doubt if na secondary school mates grin ) when they visit him, we do not know any of them.
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by yetunsbay(m): 4:43am On Dec 12, 2019
ybalogs:
The guy knows he can't win . Smart guy
Are you not that sharp ? Compare Minister to Senator
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by AMI3(m): 4:56am On Dec 12, 2019
some of u that says Akpabio can not win are very funny.
Have u ever ask ur self where Akpabio is from?
where do they intend to do the election?

where is Chris Ekpeyong from?
These two people are from different local government.
Where the rerun suppose to have taken place could have been in Essien Udim where Akpabio is from.

Do you think Essien Udim people would have allow their own to fail?

I Akpabio is not Chris enemy don't allow these people to fool u. They all know where they meet for issues like this.

If Akpabio contest the rerun and win the senatorial seat will not go to Ananng land and ever good intentions he Akpabio had concerning the people of Niger delta will not be implemented.
Both Akpabio and Chris are from Ananng if two people from the same region are there in the federal it is a good thing for the region.

He Chris started very in the upper chamber by proposing the dualization of two. major road in Ananng land. Aba road and Umuahia road.
I believe the decision taken by Akpabio is a good one.

come to politics Akpabio is more popular than Chris.
But I love them both the are tough people

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by ybalogs(m): 5:34am On Dec 12, 2019
yetunsbay:
Are you not that sharp ? Compare Minister to Senator
So you'd rather lose to uncertainty right?
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by donbrowser(m): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2019
budusky05:
Another ipob news, so he addressed PMB as major general?

Useless news. He submitted it since 2nd and today is 11th?
Punch now refers to Buhari as major general
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by israelmao(m): 5:51am On Dec 12, 2019
He had better be because it was a booby trap set for him,had he fallen for it,it would have been one of the greatest disasters of his life because there's no possibility of winning that re-run election.
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by winningwinner(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2019
The fear of total defeat is the beginning of too many excuses...!
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by miqos02(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2019
budusky05:

punch edited the title
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by Buffalo2(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2019
He no wan leave certainty for uncertainty
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by Jaysnowkid: 6:26am On Dec 12, 2019
Criminal! �����
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by MrFly(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Osnami:
Dino was right. Las las they will meet on the streets of Abuja grin
which street? Minister no get office?
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by eedriyz(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2019
budusky05:

Nope, that was punch newspaper's sh*t. And they are careful not to use it in their quotes of him. He could sue them for that
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by donprinyo(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Tactical withdrawal. He's lucky oshobaba for show am pepper.
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by Dagrace01(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Kylekent59:
Hope you all can now see it is for their selfish interest.

How na? If he didn't withdraw u will say he's selfish now that he did, he's selfish again abi... Na only GOD know u guys can be satisfied..

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by buhariguy(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2019
budusky05:

who read punch again? they are useless like ipob
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by urose93(f): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2019
ALPHABASE:
THANKS @_GRAMMAR_

You see your life! If you had channelled just a fragment of the energy used in insulting and criticizing people that are far better than you in some basic self development, you wouldn't make such an avoidable grammatical blunder. We learn everyday as we are all 'work in progress'. But speaking disparagingly of someone we can learn from is the height of dullness.
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by ALPHABASE: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2019
urose93:

You see your life! If you had channelled just a fragment of the energy used in insulting and criticizing people that are far better than you in some basic self development, you wouldn't make such an avoidable grammatical blunder. We learn everyday as we are all 'work in progress'. But speaking disparagingly of someone we can learn from is the height of dullness.
YOU MEAN WE CAN LEARN FROM MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI OR GODSWILL AKPABIO
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by Donaldoni: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2019
ALPHABASE:
THANKS @_GRAMMAR_

You are welcome... wink
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by urose93(f): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2019
ALPHABASE:
YOU MEAN WE CAN LEARN FROM MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI OR GODSWILL AKPABIO

Now, go back and read the entire letter that was written and signed by Sen. Godswill Akpabio and see if you will spot any disjointed or grammatical flaws. By then, you would have gotten an answer to your question.
READ TO LEARN
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by ALPHABASE: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2019
urose93:

Now, go back and read the entire letter that was written and signed by Sen. Godswill Akpabio and see if you will spot any disjointed or grammatical flaws. By then, you would have gotten an answer to your question.
READ TO LEARN
YOU SOUND LIKE CHAIN-GE AGENT grin
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by Blackking98(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2019
AMI3:
some of u that says Akpabio can not win are very funny.
Have u ever ask ur self where Akpabio is from?
where do they intend to do the election?

where is Chris Ekpeyong from?
These two people are from different local government.
Where the rerun suppose to have taken place could have been in Essien Udim where Akpabio is from.

Do you think Essien Udim people would have allow their own to fail?

I Akpabio is not Chris enemy don't allow these people to fool u. They all know where they meet for issues like this.

If Akpabio contest the rerun and win the senatorial seat will not go to Ananng land and ever good intentions he Akpabio had concerning the people of Niger delta will not be implemented.
Both Akpabio and Chris are from Ananng if two people from the same region are there in the federal it is a good thing for the region.

He Chris started very in the upper chamber by proposing the dualization of two. major road in Ananng land. Aba road and Umuahia road.
I believe the decision taken by Akpabio is a good one.

come to politics Akpabio is more popular than Chris.
But I love them both the are tough people

you're talking shit. There are 10lgas in akwa ibom northwest. Ekpeyong has won 8 out of the 10 with akpabio winning only one . Essien udim is left. So you're telling me two lgas will overide the vote and choice of 8 lgas. You must think this is kogi or osun state. Please keep your stupid analysis to your state and don't bring it to mine. At large it's a good thing he remains as a minister of ND which is going to be of benefit to akwa ibom. You're here spilling trash about Annang this and that. Out of the 10 lgas 8 are Annang and two ibibio. Ekpeyong won in 6 Annang lgs and 2 ibibio lgas. So which Annang trash are you spewing. In akwa ibom it's the umbrella we know ( ufuk eyô in local dialect) so ethnicity doesn't really play a major role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by Tedassie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
The man use him common sense,Big time!
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by AMI3(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Blackking98:
you're talking shit. There are 10lgas in akwa ibom northwest. Ekpeyong has won 8 out of the 10 with akpabio winning only one . Essien udim is left. So you're telling me two lgas will overide the vote and choice of 8 lgas. You must think this is kogi or osun state. Please keep your stupid analysis to your state and don't bring it to mine. At large it's a good thing he remains as a minister of ND which is going to be of benefit to akwa ibom. You're here spilling trash about Annang this and that. Out of the 10 lgas 8 are Annang and two ibibio. Ekpeyong won in 6 Annang lgs and 2 ibibio lgas. So which Annang trash are you spewing. In akwa ibom it's the umbrella we know ( ufuk eyô in local dialect) so ethnicity doesn't really play a major role.

Well I don't wrestle with pigs Thank u for showing how childish u are mind u I am entitle to my own opinion. and u are also entitle to yours.

For ur information for Chris to be a senator does not mean he is or was a preferable choice of the people of Ikot Ekpene senatorial district.

Put Chris and Akpabio on a queue people will still go for Akpabio irrespective of his political party. even u will choose him. Lol

But next time don't insult people you don't know because make a point. goodbye

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by Blackking98(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
AMI3:

Well I don't wrestle with pigs Thank u for showing how childish u are mind u I am entitle to my own opinion. and u are also entitle to yours.

For ur information for Chris to be a senator does not mean he is or was a preferable choice of the people of Ikot Ekpene senatorial district.

Put Chris and Akpabio on a queue people will still go for Akpabio irrespective of his political party. even u will choose him. Lol

But next time don't insult people you don't know because make a point. goodbye
they made you a spokesperson for akwa ibomites ? Akpabio made an error in joining apc in a one party state like akwa ibom. Pdp made akpabio and not the other way around. The people of the state do not like APC and they made that point clear in every single election held in akwa ibom . Only mbo lga has an apc person elected which he won through court process. So you making akpabio look like a demi god is out of line my friend. Conduct the election ten times akpabio won't win . The day he defects back to pdp is the day he wins an elective in akwa ibom. Majority of the Annang and ibibio people voted pdp in the akwa ibom northwest senatorial election. That's enough evidence to show akpabios strength was the pdp and not the other way around my friend. I'm an indigiene of akwa ibom, do not argue people's state politics with them is what I want to advice you on. I can't come to your house and start arguing with you on thing's. Sorry if I had been insultive but your assertion that akpabio can't be beaten by ekpeyong is wrong because it's a pdp state and even federal might won't deliver akpabio in akwa ibom. Ask Rotimi Ameachi howfar.
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by izovibration(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wise decision. The two slots remains in their constituency. Kudos to SEN. Akpabio
Re: Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun by AMI3(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Blackking98:
they made you a spokesperson for akwa ibomites ? Akpabio made an error in joining apc in a one party state like akwa ibom. Pdp made akpabio and not the other way around. The people of the state do not like APC and they made that point clear in every single election held in akwa ibom . Only mbo lga has an apc person elected which he won through court process. So you making akpabio look like a demi god is out of line my friend. Conduct the election ten times akpabio won't win . The day he defects back to pdp is the day he wins an elective in akwa ibom. Majority of the Annang and ibibio people voted pdp in the akwa ibom northwest senatorial election. That's enough evidence to show akpabios strength was the pdp and not the other way around my friend. I'm an indigiene of akwa ibom, do not argue people's state politics with them is what I want to advice you on. I can't come to your house and start arguing with you on thing's. Sorry if I had been insultive but your assertion that akpabio can't be beaten by ekpeyong is wrong because it's a pdp state and even federal might won't deliver akpabio in akwa ibom. Ask Rotimi Ameachi howfar.
funny submission. U don't me and u don't know where I come from. U have drawn conclusion.. When it comes to Akpabio and Chris there is no comparison brother.
Thanks and bye brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.