Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

"I Don’t Want Senate Seat Again" : Akpabio Pulls Out Of Senatorial Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don’t Want Senate Seat Again" : Akpabio Pulls Out Of Senatorial Rerun (575 Views)

List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don’t Want Senate Seat Again" : Akpabio Pulls Out Of Senatorial Rerun by chibaby1985(f): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Former Minority Leader of the Senate and Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio, has pulled out of the planned Akwa Ibom North East senatorial re-run election.

In a letter addressed to the national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole and dated 2nd of December, 2019, Akpabio said as Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, a huge responsibility had been placed on him.

He said he couldn’t abandon a critical assignment placed on him by President Muhammadu Buhari in pursuit of a re-run election.

He urged the party to write the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), in line with Sections 33 and 35 of the Electoral Act, 2010, and submit a replacement to run in his place.

SOURCES:

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/i-dont-want-senate-seat-again-akpabio.html?m=1

https://observerstimes.com/2019/12/11/i-dont-want-senate-seat-again-breaking-senate-akpabio-pulls-out-of-akwa-ibom-nwest-re-run/?fbclid=IwAR2IyE5MgpmxXPHuuUahfyrylTKf5AuzkLyMfdXHuMewHmMDnhxZfl67jio

Re: "I Don’t Want Senate Seat Again" : Akpabio Pulls Out Of Senatorial Rerun by PHIPEX(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good for him, he has a bigger cake on his table aready

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Want Senate Seat Again" : Akpabio Pulls Out Of Senatorial Rerun by godlyguy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Expected... Sabi man grin
chibaby1985:
Former Minority Leader of the Senate and Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio, has pulled out of the planned Akwa Ibom North East senatorial re-run election.

In a letter addressed to the national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole and dated 2nd of December, 2019, Akpabio said as Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, a huge responsibility had been placed on him.

He said he couldn’t abandon a critical assignment placed on him by President Muhammadu Buhari in pursuit of a re-run election.

He urged the party to write the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), in line with Sections 33 and 35 of the Electoral Act, 2010, and submit a replacement to run in his place.

SOURCES:

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/i-dont-want-senate-seat-again-akpabio.html?m=1

https://observerstimes.com/2019/12/11/i-dont-want-senate-seat-again-breaking-senate-akpabio-pulls-out-of-akwa-ibom-nwest-re-run/?fbclid=IwAR2IyE5MgpmxXPHuuUahfyrylTKf5AuzkLyMfdXHuMewHmMDnhxZfl67jio
Re: "I Don’t Want Senate Seat Again" : Akpabio Pulls Out Of Senatorial Rerun by Lcf69(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good!!! Then replicate Ur uncommon Transformation feat in this begging Ministry.
Re: "I Don’t Want Senate Seat Again" : Akpabio Pulls Out Of Senatorial Rerun by Flexherbal(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

2020 Prophesy For Nigeria / Your Advice To Mr President / EFCC ‘freezes’ Shehu Sani’s bank accounts, ‘asks’ him to declare assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.