Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Man Whose Farts Can Kill Mosquitoes 6 Metres Away Hired To Create New Repellent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Whose Farts Can Kill Mosquitoes 6 Metres Away Hired To Create New Repellent (361 Views)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Whose Farts Can Kill Mosquitoes 6 Metres Away Hired To Create New Repellent by jamespeter10(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
They’re one of the deadliest animals in the world, but mosquitoes could soon be wiped out - thanks to one man’s farts .

Joe Rwamirama, 48, from Kampala, Uganda claims that his farts can kill mosquitoes up to six metres away, and that he’s been hired by a manufacturing company to help develop a new repellent.

The reason for Joe’s strange insect-killing farts remains unclear, and he claims that his farts are ‘just like everyone else.’

Speaking to newsmen, he said: “I eat ordinary food just like everyone else but no insect can lay a foot on me, not even a fly.

He said: "He is known all over the city as the man who can kill mosquitoes with his farts. When Joe is around we all know that mosquitoes will vanish.

“He is respectful of people around him and will only fart when there are mosquitoes around which bring malaria. His farts gets rid of this disease."

While the identity of the manufacturing company remains a mystery, Mr Rwamirama claims that they’re paying him ‘millions’ to help create a new repellent.

Unsurprisingly, the news has sparked a series of jokes online.

On a Reddit thread about the news, one user joked: “This is how real life X-Men begins," while another added: "I can make my dog get off the couch. Nobody's writing articles about me.”

And one joked: “Imagine having a beer with your mate, and a mosquito lands on you, and he just gets up and rips a fat one on your arm and it dies instantly.”

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/man-whose-farts-can-kill-mosquitoes-six.html

Re: Man Whose Farts Can Kill Mosquitoes 6 Metres Away Hired To Create New Repellent by jamespeter10(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Whose Farts Can Kill Mosquitoes 6 Metres Away Hired To Create New Repellent by soberdrunk(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
angry
Re: Man Whose Farts Can Kill Mosquitoes 6 Metres Away Hired To Create New Repellent by SirIconR(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oga... What are you waiting for.... visit Naija ... if ur farts can kill our mosquitoes... then I know you are for real
Re: Man Whose Farts Can Kill Mosquitoes 6 Metres Away Hired To Create New Repellent by Davash222(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oga, your mess got nothing on Nigerian mosquitoes. These ones are on another level. The fan would be on, still Nigeria mosquitoes go wear parachutes with straw come suck your blood.
Re: Man Whose Farts Can Kill Mosquitoes 6 Metres Away Hired To Create New Repellent by Flexherbal(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Funny news!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of A Sore Throat | Home Remedies / 10 Horrifying Secrets Doctors Will Never Tell You / Coronavirus: Cure Has Been Found, Patient Shows Dramatic Improvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.