Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account (1866 Views)

*** Uk Used Savvy 46” Samsung 4k Evolution Kit Smart Tv ***— 160k / ***premium Uk Used*** 43” Samsung 4k Uhd Smart Tv / SOLD...⏳⏰UK 50 Inches Samsung 4K UHD TV 2017❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Onlinealaba(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
49" UE49KU6400 Smart 4k UHD Samsung TV with HDR and satellite and FREE NETFLIX ACCOUNT
4K UHD
HDR active
UHD dimming and upscaling
Purcolour
Bluetooth audio
Satellite Freeview TV
Smart hub
Web browser
WiFi direct
Eco solutions
And many other features

Price:155k(slightly negotiable )

Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2019
Single rooms & Room and Palour available for rent at Ojo Alaba international.

The house is located very close to Saint Patrick church, st patrick bus stop alaba international market.

Just 2 single rooms and 1 room & parlour remaining!!!

*Call Landlord on 08023638413
Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Onlinealaba(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Good morning

Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Rhaspody(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2019
Negotiable?
Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Onlinealaba(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2019
Rhaspody:
Negotiable?
Yeap slightly
Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Onlinealaba(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Onlinealaba:
49" UE49KU6400 Smart 4k UHD Samsung TV with HDR and satellite and FREE NETFLIX ACCOUNT
4K UHD
HDR active
UHD dimming and upscaling
Purcolour
Bluetooth audio
Satellite Freeview TV
Smart hub
Web browser
WiFi direct
Eco solutions
And many other features

Price:155k(slightly negotiable )

Available
Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Onlinealaba(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Amazing colour

Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by feelme3(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Does it sell with One remote?
Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Onlinealaba(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2019
feelme3:
Does it sell with One remote?
Conventional remote

Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Onlinealaba(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Good morning .. available
Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Onlinealaba(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2019
Good morning still available

Discounted rate
Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by turhibdwhale(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Good morning still available

Discounted rate
Can i get it for 130?
Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Witches: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
turhibdwhale:

Can i get it for 130?

Sir, this seller has an increasing complain from customers who bought TV and fridge and air conditioners .

He sale product he source from RADIONICS , and repair them then dispose them to buyers as TOKUMBO.

After 3-4mth dat same problem persist , though he is a nice seller, he will ask you to send the tv back and repair for FREE but you will pay for transport to his place and transport back to ur place.

Encase you dont understand.

HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT NAIJA USED CHEAP CAR BEFORE? 

U MUST FREQUENT MECHANIC.

HAVE U EVER BOUGHT NAIJA USED CHEAP PHONE BEFORE? 

U MUST VISIT PHONE ENGINEER.

IF YOU BUY FROM THIS GUY,YOU WILL FREQUENT RADIONIC ,

IF IT FINE BY YOU , BUY FŔOM HIM.

AWOOF DEY SAY PURGE BELLE.

GREED LEADS TO MORE SPENDING.

BE WISE 

WHY NOT SAVE A LITTLE MORE AND BUY NEW ONE WITH PEACE OF MIND?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Witches: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I think seun should ban these guys called onlinealaba, everything they sell is bad, from tv to air conditioners. I bought from them and now I am having a hard time replacing them coz no money. If I stole the Money I gave u ppl then God will punish me but if it's my sweat then proverty will be your portion. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Witches: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
davosky304:

it's a Samsung TV, I didn't remember. u repaired it once and after few weeks it develop same fault. Av already put it inside d store and gotten a new one. Also for d ac, I didn't just av ur time, I bought 7 brand new ac after that for a new place, thought I could give u a trial before then.

D 2hp Panasonic u sold is the only ac I asked my installer to bring down because of d noise n it doesn't cool, I later bought a new one to replace it. U think I have time to be carrying 2hp ac, driving down to alaba? . If u will agree to refund money or fix it, and send it back then I will contact on whatsapp. Take caution with this ur biz, my advice

1 Like

Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Witches: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Youngsage:

I thought I was the only one. The so called smart TV he sold to me developed signs of fault weeks after delivery, and eventually packed up. All in less than 6 months. No single apologies after he was informed. All he could say was that it's a 'factory error' or he ignores.
The first time I took it to a technician to inspect, first thing that was said was that the TV has been worked upon before in an untidy manner. I just packed it put in one corner.
Just that I don't have that energy and time creating disclaimer threads here, or even taking his matter up.

I've learnt my lesson the hard way though. People are not always as they seem online.
Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by west21: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Witches:

[s]Sir, this seller has an increasing complain from customers who bought TV and fridge and air conditioners .

He sale product he source from RADIONICS , and repair them then dispose them to buyers as TOKUMBO.

After 3-4mth dat same problem persist , though he is a nice seller, he will ask you to send the tv back and repair for FREE but you will pay for transport to his place and transport back to ur place.

Encase you dont understand.

HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT NAIJA USED CHEAP CAR BEFORE? 

U MUST FREQUENT MECHANIC.

HAVE U EVER BOUGHT NAIJA USED CHEAP PHONE BEFORE? 

U MUST VISIT PHONE ENGINEER.

IF YOU BUY FROM THIS GUY,YOU WILL FREQUENT RADIONIC ,

IF IT FINE BY YOU , BUY FŔOM HIM.

AWOOF DEY SAY PURGE BELLE.

GREED LEADS TO MORE SPENDING.

BE WISE 

WHY NOT SAVE A LITTLE MORE AND BUY NEW ONE WITH PEACE OF MIND?[/s]
RUBBISH

I think your Monika says it all.

2 Likes

Re: 49" Samsung 4K UHD With HDR And Satellite Plus Free Netflix Account by Witches: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
west21:
RUBBISH

I think your Monika says it all.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Apple Series 3 Watch 38mm For Sale @75K / Brand New Toshiba Satellite Pentium M (dual Core) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.