Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Investment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment (163 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment by mandyT(f): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hi everyone,
My name is Tessy Olisedeme I would to like to invite you to join our investment plan. Our investment plan is a platform where you get to invest a minimum of 200k monthly and you make 40% return on your investment in 4 months. Our brand is the fastest growing brand right now in Nigeria with over 3000 customers on our data base and a 150 wholesalers, 65% of this statistics buy from us weekly. We are into general China importation, wholesale supply of human hairs and wholesale supply of fashion Items. We are a registered and insured business.
WHY SHOULD YOU INVEST WITH US
1. We are a trusted and reliable brand so your money is safe with us (we are registered and insured as well)
2. We have experience. Since April we have been taking investors in batches and we have never defaulted in paying out roi
3. You do no work, you just invest and wait for alert at the end of the month
4. We have a verified business address you can walk in at any time during our work hours to see how the business is doing for yourself
5. You can invest more than 200k
These are just a few. If interested please WhatsApp/call me on 08181363254 for more informations and for the terms of investment
Re: Investment by olumide3367(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pics or I dont believe it

(1) (Reply)

Seme Border: Customs Intercepts 62 Fairly-used Vehicles, 28,180 Bags Of Rice / Tinubu Sends A Congratulatory Message To Buhari / Https://pearlsword..com/2019/08/welcome-to-my-blog.html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.