Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School (2606 Views)

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account / DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by EmmyBlogs(f): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
A female student who called herself a marlian reacted after being sent back home from school by her teacher for touching a male student's nipple.

According to her story, she said a head boy touched her backside, so she decided to his nipple which warranted the teacher to send her home.

She said:

Teacher said i should be going back home.
It's not my fault o, head boy was touching my bum bum. So i just said i should touch his nipple,
teacher now said i should be going home.
I told them that am a marlian, I left the place.

Singer Naira Marley has really created a strong influence on today's youth. Is it positive or negative influence.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/12/i-told-them-am-a-marlian-female-student-react-after-being-sent-out-of-school.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by 2dice01: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2019
You are a Malian schooling in Nigeria grin
The teacher should have send you back to Mali

2 Likes

Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by Blakjewelry(m): 1:33am On Dec 12, 2019
truly a malian
Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by Romanoff(f): 4:51am On Dec 12, 2019
So the Head boy wasn't suspended?

Una see how we dey encourage rape culture?
Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by DRPAIT123(m): 5:20am On Dec 12, 2019
Moral lesson; choose your role model wisely cool

3 Likes

Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by itspzpics(m): 5:36am On Dec 12, 2019
I see
Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by Bossontop(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2019
undecided
Izit not better to graduate and apologize to the oga later like..........

1 Like

Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by segebase(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2019
cf
Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by verifiablefacts: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2019
Romanoff:
So the Head boy wasn't suspended?

Una see how we dey encourage rape culture?
the teacher did not see the head boy touched the bums,may be the Malian wanted to frame the boy.

3 Likes

Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by kayspark27(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2019
All these bloggers with misleading news.
That’s paramount comedy joor..she posted the short not so funny clip on her instagram page.
Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by paroh137(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2019
This has to be staged. 100% def
Re: I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School by asadex004: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
AWON BLOGGER BLOGGER, I HAIL THEE. SOMEONE THAT IS JUST DOING HER COMEDY SKIT JEJE, U WENT AHEAD AND USE IT TO FORM NEWS..TIRI GBOSA FOR UNA...@PARAMOUNTCOMEDY.....URE GOING PLACES

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Hides Baby Bump In New Photos / Bbnaija: Check Out Dorathy's Reaction As Brighto Kissed Wathoni Infront Of Her / Singer Paul Okoye's Birthday Party Which Held At His Ikoyi Home Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.