Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) (2214 Views)

Three Naval Personnel Dismissed For Stealing Equipment In Warri / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . / “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by ThuGnificenX: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2019
A Nigerian naval OS committed suicide.

Leaves suicide note.

Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by ThuGnificenX: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2019
Found dead

Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by falcon01: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2019
well I dont blame him I fully respect his decision to end it.

2 Likes

Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by zang: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2019
He said "It is not your duty to judge me, allow God to do so"

Rest on sailor I pray you find favour in the sight of your creator

5 Likes

Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by daddytime(m): 3:30am On Dec 12, 2019
So sad....

Sail well sailor
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:45am On Dec 12, 2019
After reading that note, i felt his paim
Nigeria is the worst place to live with any chronic disease, you live with no hope of getting reprieve, the medical unit even make it worse
I wont judge you
RIP
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by cassidy1996(m): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2019
hmmm...... RIP, so sad
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by segebase(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2019
vf
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by adecz: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2019
This life!!

Jehovah, please take control
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by Mightyhaiz: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2019
May his soul find rest
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Date of birth - 1995

Experienced symptoms of disease in 2013 at age 18

Experienced another stage of disease in 2016 at age 21

The question is, how did he joined the Navy with such health record ?

3 Likes

Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Too bad
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Shedding tears now. No one is meant to live forever. I pray you forever stay at ease in heaven above. Rest in peace sailor.

1 Like

Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by jaszplus12(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Maxymilliano:
Date of birth - 1995

Experienced symptoms of disease in 2013 at age 18

Experienced another stage of disease in 2016 at age 21

The question is, how did he joined the Navy with such health record ?
Good question!
Sometimes we think that taking short cuts or godfatherism works like magic but the end result is usually not funny.
No organization would have taken him based on the health issues but I guess the Nigerian factor has won in this case...yet the victim becomes the loser!!
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by TheFacelessMan: 5:01am On Dec 13, 2019
He wrote well.... I felt his pains reading this. cry cry cry

Thank God that he wrote a suicide note exonerating everyone but himself.

I have seen Nairaland detectives who have watched too much TV series claim "it was a cover-up! a murder faked as suicide"

The Police obviously doesn't have the capacity to do forensic investigations, so why would a killer waste time staging a scene and risk being caught?

Seen this conspiracy theory even when a depressed and indebted carpenter with 7 kids decided to hang himself. undecided

Back to this story... this guy went through Hell. Finally, his Watch has ended.
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by Bola146(f): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2019
This world we are is full of mockery... Even if you can't help your fellow human being, don't judge or make mockery of them, many people are passing through pains. Depression is real!
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by 6ixT8: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Life! we all have different pain we experience in one way or the other. RIP sailor.
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by Greenback: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
He wrote well.... I felt his pains reading this. cry cry cry

Thank God that he wrote a suicide note exonerating everyone but himself.

I have seen Nairaland detectives who have watched too much TV series claim "it was a cover-up! a murder faked as suicide"

The Police obviously doesn't have the capacity to do forensic investigations, so why would a killer waste time staging a scene and risk being caught?

Seen this conspiracy theory even when a depressed and indebted carpenter with 7 kids decided to hang himself. undecided

Back to this story... this guy went through Hell. Finally, his Watch has ended.

Shut up,thank you

grin
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by TheFacelessMan: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Greenback:

Shut up,thank you

grin

Kiss my black ass. cool
Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by Greenback: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Kiss my black ass. cool

grin

Re: Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
RIP Warrior

(1) (Reply)

'Confessions Of A Seminarian' - BH Survivor Tell How Colleague, CAN Leader Died / PHOTOS: Mompha Back On Social Media After Quitting It Over Hushpuppi’s Arrest / 15-year-old Negotiated For A 36M Car And Was Willing To Pay For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.