Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? (505 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Calabar Shut Down The City In A 2 Million Solidarity Mar / Nairaland Reaches 2 Million Members! / Nairaland Hits 2 Million Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? by meetkk(f): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2019
I honestly need advice. I am currently in UK for my Iasters Degree. It's not easy here. I have been able to save 2 Million Naira so far and my Visa expires January 2020.

What business can i invest on in Nigeria with a profitable returns within a short period?
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? by lifenajeje(m): 4:21am On Dec 12, 2019
Google MBA forex Nigeria..

There is also a thread on it here on nairaland

Search for it ..
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? by PartnerusIsBack: 5:22am On Dec 12, 2019
My brother I am in same shoes with you but I did mine in Ireland and still have additional years to stay here. It's really not easy and I can understand how hard you must have worked to save up that. Please be wise when investing in Nigeria and please seek other wise counsel outside here too before making decision. I don't know of any investment but my concern is that you invest wisely considering what you passed through to save that money. God bless us all. Amen
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? by ihedioramma: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Farming if you can .
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? by seankafor(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2019
If you no wan stress, just open a fixed deposit account or find a land near you and buy.
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? by Brexiteer(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2019
meetkk:
I honestly need advice. I am currently in UK for my Iasters Degree. It's not easy here. I have been able to save 2 Million Naira so far and my Visa expires January 2020.

What business can i invest on in Nigeria with a profitable returns within a short period?

I thought uk immigration law allows you stay back now? Is it ruse?
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? by meetkk(f): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Brexiteer:

I thought uk immigration law allows you stay back now? Is it ruse?

It is yet to be implemented and only applies to those graduating in 2021.
Re: What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? by meetkk(f): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2019
lifenajeje:
Google MBA forex Nigeria..

There is also a thread on it here on nairaland

Search for it ..

Thanks bro. But I'd rather invest in a business I will be seeing it grow rather than a too-good-to-be-true scheme.

(1) (Reply)

Big Snake My Cousin Brother Killed / CLO Writes Open Letter To The Police IG Challenging The Massacre Of 7 Policemen / Gov. Obiano Addresses Ndi Anambra On The Second Wave Of The Covid-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.