Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Does My HMO Plan Cover My Ward Who Is Above 18 Years Old - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does My HMO Plan Cover My Ward Who Is Above 18 Years Old (258 Views)

Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My HMO Plan Cover My Ward Who Is Above 18 Years Old by zaltman(m): 5:34am On Dec 12, 2019
Good day all,
Pls I have been bothered by this topic for a while now. A senior colleague in the office recently shared his experience with his son who is above 18 years in their preferred hospital, where one of the nurses informed him that, they will not be able to attend to the son because of his age. But after much persuasion, he was eventually attended to but not before warning them that they may not be lucky next time.
So, my question is, Does HMO/NHIS cover a child above 18?
Re: Does My HMO Plan Cover My Ward Who Is Above 18 Years Old by Romanoff(f): 5:43am On Dec 12, 2019
Most HMOs cater for three to four children under 18. Once your kids become 18, they are assumed to be adults.
Re: Does My HMO Plan Cover My Ward Who Is Above 18 Years Old by yomi007k(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Pick up the phone and call your HMO.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Faces Of Medicine Called Double Stemcell / I Need FREE 1hr Chat With A Professional Doctor ? If That You. See Inside. / Please What Is The Cure For Atzmah Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.