Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army (1965 Views)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / 8 Deadliest Weapons Manufactured In Africa. / 6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Chelseafan99: 6:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by uchaymart(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2019
Woooow shocked shocked shocked.. This is amazing..

I used to think before now that "Gigi belt" they flog civilians with, was the deadliest of all weapons they have..

1 Like

Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by madmohamed(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2019
Chelseafan99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nZ84r-zJEc
Nigerian army should stop watching too much move. Like commando and Jack in shin nonsense y can't them use it it on boko Haram. The weapon is useless like them
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Sylraph1: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2019
wow

That's amazing.......

But They should mind the way they bully civilians
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2019
I think I need to serve in the army, maybe for ten years.

Every terminology in the video been sounding like jargon to me.

1 Like

Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by mumumugu(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2019
I remember watching south Korea military release their own . I just dey laff
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Nneziwili(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2019
op correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not an anti- aircraft amoured tank (popularly called Shilka)?
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by airmax16: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nneziwili:
op correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not an anti- aircraft amoured tank (popularly called Shilka)?
my broda i taught it ws like MOAB OR ICBMR OR I LAFF
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is nothing
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
This are old tools and they don’t have enough of them to defend the territory

(1) (Reply)

No Extreme Poverty In The East / A New Prophet Has Appeared Amongst Us & Behold! He Is A Nairalander / Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.