Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army (1922 Views)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / 8 Deadliest Weapons Manufactured In Africa. / 6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Chelseafan99: 6:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by uchaymart(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2019
Woooow shocked shocked shocked.. This is amazing..

I used to think before now that "Gigi belt" they flog civilians with, was the deadliest of all weapons they have..

1 Like

Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by madmohamed(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2019
Chelseafan99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nZ84r-zJEc
Nigerian army should stop watching too much move. Like commando and Jack in shin nonsense y can't them use it it on boko Haram. The weapon is useless like them
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Sylraph1: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2019
wow

That's amazing.......

But They should mind the way they bully civilians
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2019
I think I need to serve in the army, maybe for ten years.

Every terminology in the video been sounding like jargon to me.

1 Like

Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by mumumugu(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2019
I remember watching south Korea military release their own . I just dey laff
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Nneziwili(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2019
op correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not an anti- aircraft amoured tank (popularly called Shilka)?
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by airmax16: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nneziwili:
op correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not an anti- aircraft amoured tank (popularly called Shilka)?
my broda i taught it ws like MOAB OR ICBMR OR I LAFF
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is nothing
Re: The Deadliest Weapons Of The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
This are old tools and they don’t have enough of them to defend the territory

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Makes Statement On NG Govt Reopening Churches, Keeps SCOAN Closed! / UAE With Population Of 9.6 Million Generates More Electricity Than Nigeria / Who Are The People Of Wase And Kanam Emirates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.