Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site (512 Views)

How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments / How Much Did Your Bank Charge You Per Dollar $ For Online Card Payments? / Zenith Bank Partners Facebook, Mastercard To Pioneer QR Payments On Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site by JaySterling: 6:20am On Dec 12, 2019
Hello guys,

I’m setting up an ecommerce website in 2020.

What’s the easiest and most straightforward way to accept card payments on a website (both local and international).

I’m looking for one with less fees and easy on-boarding process.

Please advise
Thanks
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site by etrange: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Interswitch WebPay...
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site by JaySterling: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2019
etrange:
Interswitch WebPay...
Thank you sir for your response.

Can one accept payment from all countries and how much do they charge for unboarding, also fees per transaction.
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site by JaySterling: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2019
How good is Interswitch Webpay as compared to Flutterwave?
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site by etrange: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2019
JaySterling:
Thank you sir for your response.

Can one accept payment from all countries and how much do they charge for unboarding, also fees per transaction.

It's international. I don't know if there are blacklisted countries.

There is a one-time integration fee of N150,000 and for every subsequent successful transaction, a fee of 1.5% of the value of the transaction subject to a cap of N2,000 is charged. (i.e. for transactions below N133,333, a fee of 1.5% applies), and N2,000 flat fee (for transactions above N133,333).

You can also try Wema WebPay.

There are a lot of payment gateways but these two WebPay sub categories (Interswitch is the gateway but has many endpoints like the WebPay, etc) are highly abstracted to the extent that there are almost plug and play.
Re: What’s The Easiest Way To Accept Card Payments On A Site by etrange: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2019
JaySterling:
How good is Interswitch Webpay as compared to Flutterwave?

We can compare Interswitch with Flutterwave (both payment gateways have reliable APIs).

However, Flutterwave does not have as many highly abstracted terminals as Interswitch. For instance, I do not think they've got a fully fledged WebPay artifact. Integrating Flutterwave to your site would, therefore, require a decent amount of API calls. This is involving but I believe it's cheaper in terms of initial amount.

(1) (Reply)

Business / Urgent Loan Needed!!! / Letters,documents& notes Free Delivery (Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.