Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike (512 Views)

Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / See The Reason Why The Nigeria Labour Congress Suspended The Ongoing Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by Benbeezy: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2019
NUEE has suspended the strike by the National Union of Electricity Employees.

NUEE National President Camarade Joe Ajaero said that the understanding came after the outcome of the meeting where the grievances of the workers were addressed.

He explained, “We have concluded deliberations and all issues were addressed but we are awaiting implementation. Meanwhile, our strike action is suspended.”

Comrade Joe Ajaero, General Secretary of the NUEE says: “Following the agreement reached between NUEE and representatives of government this morning, on all the issues in contention, the Union wishes to suspend the industrial action it embarked upon to press home these demands. Consequently, members are urged to return to their duty posts while we monitor the implementation of these agreements. We would not hesitate to resume action if the agreements are not implemented.”
Source: https://olowublog.com/2019/12/nepa-workers-suspends-their-ongoing-strike.html
Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by Flodel(f): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2019
Finally
Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by Jasen1(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2019
They should then return the light nah

2 Likes

Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by Samade7: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Thunder will also strike very soon.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by Simplyleo: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Pls it better be true o. angry

The heat in my house last night no be here o.

And the last thing I will ever do is to sleep with the genny running. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by Simplyleo: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by helinues: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Why the initial gra gra in the first place?

Money don exchange hands...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by diegwu02: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2019
When exactly did they embark on this strike? We've had steady Supply in the last couple of days.
Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by trutht828: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2019
This is the information that brought me to nairaland this morning. But I have a strong feeling that the news is fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by Thetechhub(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2019
Is this news really true
Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by Benbeezy: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2019
Check the post or go to their Twitter page

trutht828:
This is the information that brought me to nairaland this morning. But I have a strong feeling that the news is fake
Re: NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike by Mynd44: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2019

(1)

Orji Kalu: Shehu Sani Begs EFCC, AGF Over Sealing Of Sun Newspaper / Crisis Looms In Oyo Over Threat By Sacked Council Chairmen To Resume Office / Jubilation As Benjamin Kalu Holds Town Hall Meeting, Empowers Constituents(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.