Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

"I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter (904 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by Maraokere: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
It all started after Peter Okoye released his new single, "Like This Like That", the song got followers on twitter talking as they all claimed that Peter was singing rubbish.

Peter on one of the posts he made via his twitter account said ever since he started solo and became Mr P, he started aging backwards, and that is what he calls "Peace of mind" and minds his business too.

Follower replied;
"To be frank bro..u are not minding ur business..u are obviously competing with ur brother..u need to go back to him,learn how to make quality/ good music...not all these yeyeye shits u v been releasing since u guys separated... #mrp #nepa"

Angry Peter replied; "Broke people thinking they have opinion ���� hustle make you no go dey advice dangote how to do business. �� chai!"

Meanwhile this last song "Like This Like That" got followers more pissed as they are attacking him to go back to his brother and learn how to make quality songs.

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/12/12/peter-okoye-new-song-like-this-like-that/

Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by Maraokere: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
more...

Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by beresponsible(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
This Mr P guy is in serious pains

Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by ominilongest(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
beresponsible:
This Mr P guy is in serious pains
am telling u bro grin grin grin
e no easy to downgrade from super star to upcoming

3 Likes

Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by nzeobi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mr p is not matured and is just looking for relevance and how to stay in the news.
Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by Bonebreaker(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
That one is his problem
Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by Mubixclusive(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
BREAKING: Police Fire Gunshots At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja
The protest, which kicked off from Wuse Market, was disrupted at Berger bus-stop when the armed policemen fired teargas and live ammunition to disperse the crowd.

https://www.mubixclusive.com.ng/2019/12/breaking-police-fire-gunshots-at.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by Ginaz(f): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Like this like that... lol

The name sef don degrade the song. grin
Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by landmark86: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Give it up to Rude boy anyday anytime.
The nigga na the real Psquare voice I swear.
Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by cassbeat(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thing is no be everybody go shine... This is real life folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Got Peace Of Mind" Peter Okoye Replies Troll On Twitter by darfay: 3:38am On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry Who is Mr P again?

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Funeral Will Shock The World! / Popular Actress Whose Nude Video Was Leaked Breaks Silence, Threatens To Sue Who / Davido And Sophiamomadu Reveal How Life Have Been Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.