Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Guys Beware Of This Fake Recruiters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guys Beware Of This Fake Recruiters (817 Views)

EXPOSED: List Of Fake Recruiters/ Employers In Nigeria- Avoid Them! / Checkout 20 Things Recruiters Do Not Want To See On Your CV / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of This Fake Recruiters by capstone1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi Landers early this years while i was reading one of the Nigeria dailies the one usually with job vacancies i saw a job advert placement and i sent my phone number as directed and some other required information to the specified number there on the advert with the post am applying for. Later i got a text to come and write exam on 16 january to be precise the following day(Sunday) while in Church i got another message congratulating me that i passed the exam, that i should come that same week to take letter of the company in need of my service. To cut my story short i have to pay certain amount of money later i discover these

1. The script was just dumped some where after buying exam materials from the recruiter that same day with some amount of money
2. The recruiter is like begging company to recruit for them after taking certain amount from applicant as a contract fee, 20 percent goes to them for the first full month work you do.
3. they are no job oriented
4. Everybody passed the exam irrespective of what you wrote.
The name of the Recruiter is E-Breakthru Ojuelegba
this is there phone number 08066173160
if you doubt me write any test or exam thru them the following day you will be contacted that you passed
I was a victim and i don't want you to be the same with your hard earned money to dash it out to some F, k recruiter
Pls beware!!!
Re: Guys Beware Of This Fake Recruiters by Pilotman(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2010
Thx 4 sharing
Re: Guys Beware Of This Fake Recruiters by capstone1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2010
You are welcome!!!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Current Job Vacancies In Nigeria / Senior Managers & Managers Are Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.