Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

A List Of Internet Service Providers In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A List Of Internet Service Providers In Nigeria (2099 Views)

Best Internet Service Providers 2020 / Top Free Email Service Providers / Syscomptech Fibrewireless - Top 20 Fastest Internet Service Providers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A List Of Internet Service Providers In Nigeria by demiwilliams: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Internet service providers
Internet Service Providers (ISP) are entities that give internet access and associated offerings to people and other companies. These ISP companies frequently supply greater net services to their customers. Such other services encompass broadband, wifi, statistics services.

Who is the great Internet Service Provider in Nigeria? Or higher still, who are the Internet Service Providers (ISP) in Nigeria? And what do they rate? Nevertheless, these businesses provide wifi offerings to each people and agency.

It would be really difficult for companies, or individuals at large to enjoy using their gadgets without having sound network coverage, and for that to happen, you need a network provider. There are masses of Internet service providers in Nigeria these days, but, do they without a doubt offer the offerings anticipated of them?

For any business that depends upon internet connection, you want an awesome internet services company. Not simply a regular internet carrier issuer, you actually need a very good one, because the lack of an efficient network would result in low productivity. In truth, you need the first-rate net service issuer in Nigeria.

Best rated internet service providers in Nigeria
Syscomptech
Cityfibre (powered by syscomptech)
Cobranet Limited
Spectranet Nigeria
Smile Nigeria
SYSCOMPTECH
Syscomptech deploys high performance, most affords (FTTx), Microwave and VSAT (on Ka-band, Ku-Band, and C-Band) able and best quality of service Internet Connectivity Solutions across Nigeria and provides on-going 24/7/365 days technical support. We provide hassle-free internet services via LTE, Fiber Optic. Personally, syscomptech has really helped the productivity of my business because of how fast the network works. also, it is really affordable.
CITYFIBRE
Cityfibre provides hassle-free internet services via VSAT, fibre optics, and broadband. They deliver on the same day in Lagos and within 4 days elsewhere. They offer the best support as an ISP in Nigeria, hence, you can never have a minute downtime, else they will pay for it. Their support is available even all night long. Because they are customercentric. Click to subscribe to cityfibre

Enterprises and institutions upcountry prefer VSAT services, while most businesses in Lagos prefer our fibre-optic internet service for its speed and affordability. Their network is extremely fast with no data-cap, and it's truly unlimited

COBRANET LIMITED
Cobranet company has been providing internet services for both individuals and companies, it has been a source of both reliable and secure internet connections. They have two services under her wings - UGO mobile and UGO fiber. UGO mobile is based on mobile broadbands while UGO fibre is the company's Fibre-Optic technology.

SPECTRANET NIGERIA
Spectranet was awarded a License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2009 to promote Internet services across Nigeria. Hence, company was the first Internet Service Provider to launch 4G LTE internet service in Nigeria. Their services are currently available across Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, and Port Harcourt.

SMILE NIGERIA
Smile Nigeria is one of the fastest-growing internet providing company in the country, but they provide services to both individuals and companies in a few states in Nigeria. The company prides itself as one of the fastest network companies in the country because they have two different packages for individuals to choose from; 7GB anytime + SMIFI, unlimited premium + router.

These are just a few of the internet service providers in Nigeria, there are many more, but if you are looking to get internet service, these are your best bet.

Check out our site to learn more www.cityfibre.com.ng
Re: A List Of Internet Service Providers In Nigeria by Victor8st: 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
Nikra:
I had a work project in Nigeria, and I had to live there for 14 months. My work was mainly in front of the computer, so a good internet provider was significant for me. As much as I remember, I used the Syscomptech internet provider, and when I moved back to the US, I wanted to make sure that I will have an internet connection as reliable as I had there. I found some very informative and comparative articles on moveyourmoneyproject.org and I decided to go with the Comcast Xfinity. I'm very pleased with how it works and I highly recommend it.

Is this product as good as you described it?

(1) (Reply)

Left-handers Chatroom / Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? / Please What Is Wrong With This Picture? Can you see it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.