Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only (9694 Views)

Dick Enlargement Cream In Stuck / Dick Enlargement Cream In Stuck / Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Timekeeper: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
I'm creating this thread coz I was also in need of this particular herb.... For Dick enlargement, no need for surgery or using drugs that has side effects..... The answer is simple Pandoro and ori amo.... Note, not all medical herbalist or elewe omo sell these things... Especially the ori amo, very scarce but where I stay, na their base be that...

Dry Pandoro is 400 upward depending on the size
Fresh Pandoro are always big and price may vary from 400 upward too..

Grinding to powder form is 400 for dry one

For Ori amo, I buy the full plastic.. You can see the size of the plastic down. That's how it is sold over here and it's 800 after negotiating.

For guy dick, you need dry Pandoro powder form
So to get the best...

400 Pandoro,
400 grinding,
800 ori amo.

I will be doing two plastics, so it's additional charge.

Fact: it does no harm, absolutely no harm.... Like i said, it will be processed into cream form and powder form (take with Pap ). So I will be doing two plastics

One is the cream you can use to massage your dick
Two is in powder form, to be taken with Pap or custard with no sugar..

For those outside Lagos u may have to pay little above those within Lagos for waybill.. This amount is not to small to get the best for your self... Msg me on whatspp through the number 081-6660-5471

For those that need Pandoro and ori amo, u may whatsapp Me.. And if you also need it grinded and mixed with ori amo(ready made), let me know.... Whatspp zero eight one triple six zero five four seven one..

Note: my joy is to get what you need and you come n testify that I'm not a fraud... If I dupe anyone, pls kindly come here n report so that others wunt patronize me but if I didn't dupe u, pls come n tell people that I am not a fraudster..thanks

The joy of a man is to satisfy his wife or girlfriend on bed. So it's very importantanter... If I am a fraudster, pls come hear and report me... Thanks

I have evidence of people that ordered and I deliver, I have them in pictures format that can be sent via whatsapp.
WhatsApp/call: 0816-660-5471

I will be available for any enquiry and order via whatsapp....
For those that called and whatsapp me during this year, sorry for my unavailability.. Truly I was not around.. But now I am back... You can reach me again

0816-660-5471

Follow link

Akeensbussy
https://www.nairaland.com/2730555/how-make-manhood-bigger-fatter/1

https://www.nairaland.com/3006825/how-get-fatter-thick-penis

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Timekeeper: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
See some comments below from nairaland

Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Timekeeper: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Follow

Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Timekeeper: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
I get the full plastic of this for ori amo

See plastic size

Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
How can we get it in lagos
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by HenryWilliams(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2019
It doesn't work. Be advised
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
HenryWilliams:

Can you explain further before I buy
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by sleeknaija(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Orisirisi cry undecided
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Timekeeper: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2019
HenryWilliams:

Isokay. Many will bliv you even if you were wrong... So let them get drugs...
You don't know anything at all. You are open to learn brother
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Timekeeper: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2019
BLUNTD:

Can you explain further before I buy

See my chat with Henry. Like I said many will bliv him but it's a choice.. We can learn and not learn...

U can search for pandoro or sausage fruit on Google
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by DicklyD: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Very possible

Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by IamRichards: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Timekeeper: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
More updates from people who bought

Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by khengxlei(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Can I get em..I stay at port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Mercylike(f): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thanks op.. I am the one u delivered for today at ikotun.

I hope to get a positive result..
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Mercylike(f): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mercylike:
Thanks op.. I am the one u delivered for today at ikotun.

I hope to get a positive result..

Thank you very much op.

I forgot to get back to you..... Thank you so much for your honesty..

It did as you said.. I will reach back to you for a friend
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by Joboffer24: 1:04pm On Jan 25
Hello OP, how can I get this in Lagos?

I would really appreciate this

Thanks
Re: Pandoro & Ori Amo: The 100% Natural Herb For Dick Enlargement. For Men Only by donkelvin10(m): 11:55am On Apr 07
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend / Are you looking for a sugar mummy? / Those Born October Let Merge Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.