Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,569 members, 5,504,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 07:31 PM

Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here (1644 Views)

Any Web Designer Here ?? / #hustle#hire The Best Web Designer Today For Your Dream Website / I Need A Very Good Web Designer And App Designer Here In Ph Asap!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18
still available to give you best and professional website for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18
We're are still available to give you the best and professional website for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19
codesngr:
I am not here to talk much. two clients contacted me recently for web design, Before the job, she told me how she was been scammed from a scammer posing as a web developer here. My advice to you as a client is be careful when hiring a web designer or developer from nairaland , many are advertising but only few are the web designers or developers. some just learn how to upload a script or template, then they want to use it to extort money from people.

if you want a web developer, hire me or the real ones here. and always becareful

many are advertising but only a few are the real ones

my portfolio

bloggersng.com
diggingmoregold.com
nwaycapital.com
edailypay.com.ng
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19
We are still available to give you the best website to boost your business according to your request
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 8:13am On Mar 20
codesngr:
We are still available to give you the best website to boost your business according to your request
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20
still available to give you best and professional website for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 9:57am On Mar 21
We are still available to give you the best and professional website for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21
We're still available to give you the best and professional website for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 12:35am On Mar 22
codesngr:
I am not here to talk much. two clients contacted me recently for web design, Before the job, she told me how she was been scammed from a scammer posing as a web developer here. My advice to you as a client is be careful when hiring a web designer or developer from nairaland , many are advertising but only few are the web designers or developers. some just learn how to upload a script or template, then they want to use it to extort money from people.

if you want a web developer, hire me or the real ones here. and always becareful

my portfolio

bloggersng.com
diggingmoregold.com
nwaycapital.com
edailypay.com.ng
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 7:35am On Mar 22
We are still available to give you the best and professional website for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22
We are still availabe to give you the best and professional website to make your business standout
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22
We're still available to give you the best and professional website for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 7:27am On Mar 23
codesngr:
Why you must choose me

1. I will give you a professional job
2. I will do everything in my skills to make sure you are 100% with the service
3. You will get a tutor in how to manage the website
4. We will still be there to assist after everything is done
5. Our relationship won't end after . The job is done, rather it just gets started.
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23
codesngr:
Happy Sunday to all nairalanders , Do you want a professional website for your business, just call/Whatsapp the number below
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23
We are still available to give you the best and professional website design for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25
codesngr:
Do you want a professional website for your business . We are always available
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26
codesngr:
We will give you the best and professional website to boost your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26
codesngr:

Thanks I will be waiting for you sir
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 9:26am On Mar 27
codesngr:
We are still available to give you the best and professional website design for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27
we are still available to give you best and professional website for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 3:16am On Mar 29
codesngr:
we are still available to give you best and professional website for your business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29
codesngr:
We are still available to give you the best and professional website for ur business
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29
codesngr:

my portfolio

bloggersng.com
diggingmoregold.com
nwaycapital.com
edailypay.com.ng
Re: Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here by codesngr(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31
We will make sure that you are 100% satisfied with our job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Website Review - timmy / Twitter Naira: Tweet And Make N2000 In Nigeria / My Last Request "Without Abeg"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.