Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Just Found Out That MFM Dr Olukoya Is Above 60!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Found Out That MFM Dr Olukoya Is Above 60!! (425 Views)

Janet Olukoya Is Dead! Daniel Olukoya's Mother Dies / Sowore: Why Olukoya Is Dragging Me To Court / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Found Out That MFM Dr Olukoya Is Above 60!! by ziondaughter247: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
So i came across a post recently and it revealed that DR D.K Olukoya - General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire & Miracle Ministries turned 60 a few years ago! I was so shocked shocked shocked shocked. I attend MFM occasionally especially during the monthly Power Must Change Hands Program( I have just attended 3 this year though) and it never occurred to me that Dr Olukoya was above 60 ooh. To God who made me, I always thought he was in his 40's..Lol. grin. Dr Olukoya is the MOG i respect the most, there are others too but Dr Olukoya is just in a league of his own! I really need to know the secrets behind his youthful looks oooh. He is also very vibrant and energetic.
Please how many of you actually knew that he was in his 60's..Dont lie ooh

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That MFM Dr Olukoya Is Above 60!! by StrikeBack(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
This information can reduce the quantity of stones in Nigeria rice. Thank you op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out That MFM Dr Olukoya Is Above 60!! by jaytee01(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is that news?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch An Indignant Pope Francis Smack Woman's Hand To Free Himself From Her Grip / Disclaimer From Pastor Shola Akande Over Sales Of Anointing Oil For 1M / The Quran Describes Only Two Figures As Holy: Almighty God And Jesus Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.