Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

How Can I Make It In Life? - Www.bniafrica.com - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Make It In Life? - Www.bniafrica.com (199 Views)

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / "Only Nigerian Bosses Make It Seem Okay For You To Work On Weekends" - Man / "I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make It In Life? - Www.bniafrica.com by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
A young man went to his Father who had no job. He said to him "Dad! How can I make it in life?". The Father looked at him in a merciful way. He said thus:
GREATNESS IS IN YOU
The only determinant of your success is YOU

It takes YOU to take action.
It takes YOU to take responsibilities.
It takes YOU to make daily contacts.
It takes YOU to invest in your self-education.
It takes YOU to take your business seriously.
It takes YOU not to listen to dream killers.
It takes YOU to take action NOW, and never give up.

SOAR HIGHER

There is greatness in YOU!
JOIN BNI TODAY FOR BETTER LIVING

Visit https://bniafrica.com/whatyoushouldknowaboutbni.html

(1) (Reply)

Correct Scores / What Are Your Goals For Year 2020? / Free Guide For Big Data Engineers To Boost Your Big Data Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.