Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,693 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State (25041 Views)

2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim / Nigeria Ranked 22nd Most Democratic Country In Africa, 108 In The World / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Maxymilliano(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yahaya Bello needs psychiatric evaluation ...
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by ghettokid1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Says the best performing product

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by saraki2019(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
PDP can only wail
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by bluebay(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
More Democratic than Obasanjo abi? God punish that yeyebello for us

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by arodavoo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
What do you expect from a dull ass nigga like yahaya bello

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Ushiesunday(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
See who dey talk. Democracy koh
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Moso(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bastard
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by captainamiedi1: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
what do u expect him to say?? Are they not the same
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by larica69: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yaya, soon you'll be left to defend yourself. You can run but you cant hide, you cant run away from yourself.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Angelfrost(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Even Yahaya Bello has an opinion... Naija!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by mexbee1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Romanoff:
People dey talk, Ozuo dey open mouth.
but he is full of ndu
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by slaypapa: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
He help u win election simple
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by proprince(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Expected coz is coming from a big mouth idiot.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by zoedew: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Informed comment!
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
#stupidest thing ever said since adam!
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by denjjy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
even the most deluded person here in Nairaland knows Y.B is useless person.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by johnson8213: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Our Major General Buhari
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by JAWBONE(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
The fact that this comes from Yahaya Bello is more reason you should take it as trash ���
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Lugianostar(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
Imagine these charge n bail figure head chip talking apata!!!

I don't blame you but the clueless People that stole mandate for you!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Mac2016(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
magoo10:
Bello is suffering from epileptic sycophancy.
What's epileptic here.. It's rather unwavering
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by misterjosh(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
See the way this one is talking as if we have a long list of "democratically elected ex-military heads of state" undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Kingspin(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bellou the supposed ex governor
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Afolabimills(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
God punish ur stupid mouth there fortunate mofo yeye below
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by zaFuhrer(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Buhari just reminds me of Admiral General Aladeen �
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by abumeinben(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Romanoff:
People dey talk, Ozuo dey open mouth.

We know them....how b side?
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Kingzeez10: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
trutht828:
Simplyleo: Buhari has transformed Nigeria to a great country.

Me: May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy, security and human right issues.

Simplyleo: Why are you cursing me
And you can't also say a big Amen to the blessing of CaptainMeks
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Christmasdon(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Truth be told Am not a coward and i won't say' so that i won't be used as a scapegoat.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by Ezedon(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Block head
Re: Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State by trutht828: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kingzeez10:

And you can't also say a big Amen to the blessing of CaptainMeks

I am an NCP card carrying member. So, his prayer doesn't concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport Begins Operations In 2023, Investor Assures Lagos Governor / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.