Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I'll Help You Write A Sales Copy And You Will Make More Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'll Help You Write A Sales Copy And You Will Make More Sales (390 Views)

70 Ready-Made Best DFY Sales Letters to Copy and Market Your PRODUCTS & SERVICES / Make Money On Google 2021 | Copy And Paste To Earn On Google In Nigeria / Let's Do Copy And Paste To Make Money (IM Academy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Help You Write A Sales Copy And You Will Make More Sales by Ffbt(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hello,

I'm Vincent, I'm a Copywriter - I help brands, individuals etc to write persuasive sales copy to help them sell their goods and services online.

The year is coming to an end and I believe your brand/company want to make more sales online and offline from your goods and services.

If you want me to write a persuasive sales copy that will help you make more sales before the end of the year- It could be on your website, email copy or social media ads, feel free to send me a message via adeboyedamilolavincent@gmail.com or 08135666117 via whatsapp only to get started with your project.

See you at the top.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(aef) Abuja Economic Forum 2020 / What Does A Corporate Litigation Lawyer Do For Organisations? / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.