Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator (2386 Views)

Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / NTA Refer Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri (Adamawa State Governor): Pic / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by FactBoyz: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
As seen on Twitter.

Another News Outlet Signal ng has now joined PUNCH Newspapers in protesting against the continued detention of Sahara Reporters Journalist on their verified account.

1 Like

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by id2019(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good one

4 Likes

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by maynation(f): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is what 'call a spade a spade' means.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by FactBoyz: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Reactions

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Romanoff(f): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Never heard of "Signal".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Racoon(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
No dictatorship or tyranny have ever won against the collective will of a determined people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by unbitchable(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Romanoff:
Never heard of "Signal".
Trying to cash in.
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by enemybulldozer(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
FactBoyz:
As seen on Twitter.

Another News Outlet Signal ng has now joined PUNCH Newspapers in protesting against the continued detention of Sahara Reporters Journalist on their verified account.
Thank God men with balls are now speaking up against tyranny.
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by hisgrace090: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good!
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by choice17(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
What baffles me about this Buhari is that, prior to him elected president in 2015
He was so vocal, fill with hate speech and utterance, but no DSS or any sitting president ever harass him. Power is indeed intoxicating!!

1 Like

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
The era of brown envelope journalism is coming to an end

5 Likes

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Tolumiide: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
We are ready
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Okoroawusa: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is that a newspaper or tissue paper?

1 Like

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by rusep: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
studio14:
The era of brown envelope journalism is coming to an end

They feeling the heat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by OfficialAPCNig: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Is that a newspaper or tissue paper?
unbitchable:

Trying to cash in.
Romanoff:
Never heard of "Signal".
Yoruba Moslems

2 Likes

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Only few people knows the media is powerful than the justice, You can never curb media, If you shut one down, Another will continue the ranting in an anonymous way.

2 Likes

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Romanoff:
Never heard of "Signal".
How will you hear when you are living in Sudan? grin

1 Like

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by id911(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Romanoff:
Never heard of "Signal".

You must be a disciple of dictator Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by xelly: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Romanoff:
Never heard of "Signal".

Okay. You can go back to your dark age. Is it anyone's fault?
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Southsoul: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tyrant and dictator cowhari from dauhari is taken us on a next level trip to upper level Pls do endure the bitter water of daura

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Commentor: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
No be only Signal na Morse code.

grin
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
choice17:
What baffles me about this Buhari is that, prior to him elected president in 2015
He was so vocal, fill with hate speech and utterance, but no DSS or any sitting president ever harass him. Power is indeed intoxicating!!

Beware of hate speech, it is a capital offence in major general buhari's regime grin

1 Like

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Kyase(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2019
if i be buhari i for just remove these my civilian clothes wear uniform, show some people fire for this country
then we go see who tire, Baba is not active for my liking sef embarassed
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Keep 'em coming.

I know none of the tv stations will even join punch, especially channels, Nta and TVC.

#Freesowore
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by anyimontana(m): 5:06am On Dec 13, 2019
E son start be that....u can't push us to the wall and expect us not to fight back...way to go... won't like dis...waiting for vanguard and the sun
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by afodam247: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2019
ABEG WHY IS CANADA TREATING US LIKE THIS, THEY SHOULD JUDT ANNOUNCE ONE VISA FREE DAY FOR NIGERIA AND SEE IF MY WHOLE RELATIONS WILL NOT JAPA. WELL I FORGOT THEY ARE NOT FROM DAURA. GOD WILL FINALLY SAVE NIGERIA, I DONT KNOW HOW BUT HE'S GOD

1 Like

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by balingaonline(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2019
I'm speechless
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by NwaAmaikpe: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2019
shocked

My bible says that in every thing, give thanks.

I will always thank God for the gift of President Buhari.
I thank him for Sowore's ordeals.
I praise him for Osinbanjo's position.
I thank him for the recent appointments.
I am grateful to him that we have reasons to wail.
I thank him for the nation's suffering of today and for the ones that are to come.

I thank him for the promise of the Next Level.
I thank him for the hope of a greater Nigeria.

We asked for President Buhari and he gave us President Buhari.

Because NwaAmaikpe will always stand for the truth,
I therefore disgaree with the newspaper on this decision because that title is very belittling.

Why will anyone see a Shark and call it a catfish?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by cahat89: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2019
dictator indeed...
Re: Another News Outlet Joins PUNCH Now To Refer Buhari As Dictator by qualityovenbake(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2019
We shall overcome General Buhari. General Abacha can testify to this claim.

(1) (Reply)

South-East Governors Boycott Commissioning Of Police Zonal Hqts In Anambra / Aregberascal's Son, Thiefnibu Daughter Feed Fat On Prisoners' Feeding Contract / Oduduwa Republic: Tinubu, Gbaja, Govs, Others To Hold Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.