Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) (78975 Views)

Police Arrest Motorcycle Robbers Who Spray Pepper On Victims In Lagos / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Mylovelife: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS CAN'T BE THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILD. WE KNOW HOW EVIL NIGERIAN FOSTER PARENTS AND CARETAKERS CAN BE. THEY'RE USUALLY WORSE THAN THE WILDEST OF ANIMALS.

I have seen worst punishment from parents o. That year, the man ties and hang his boys on the ceiling fan while he ties his girls to burglary.
But those children behaved like hardened criminals. They jumped them from balcony, they steal and very stubborn.

Now, one is an agbero and does pick pocket, first son is a drug pusher, last son went to Germany to push drugs and is back building hotels here and there. He is just 30 this year.

One of his daughter is prostituting on Ghana.

This kind punishment won't help some kids that is what I'm sure of, at least it didn't help my childhood friends

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ComradeShegs(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2019
uuzba:

Mosquito is biting you and you say, the constitution should be written on who to come and kill the mosquito for you?
Is it not common sense?

And Mr “Common sense”, how do you kill this mosquito?..ooh wait, by probably perpetuating jungle justice on the parent I presume. Well then, it makes you no different from the parents and even worse. This is a country guided and regulated by the constitution, so it is ideal for it to address and tackle issues concerning the plight of the defenseless. Well, I guess in your case common case isn't common.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by breezeng: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2019
We need to know what d boy did that warrant the punishment. If it stealing, then it's good and I won't blame d parents. Such children deserve such punishment before they turned to armed rubber and eventually become problem for all of us.
It you people that will blame d parents eventually

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ComradeShegs(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
breezeng:
We need to know what d boy did that warrant the punishment. If it stealing, then it's good and I won't blame d parents. Such children deserve such punishment before they turned to armed rubber and eventually become problem for all of us.
It you people that will blame d parents eventually

I totally support discipline o. Even the Bible says you “spare the rod and spoil the child”...but certainly not disfiguring his face with pepper.. Back then as a child, I even prefer being flogged than serving some punishment like pick pin, ride bicycle and so on. No no kid deserves to be treated like a criminal in the guise of Child Discipline.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by ransomed: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Deflate his wayward ego before he destroys the family's name.
The poster gave us sentmental reportage and hid the reason why a father and a MOTHER would go to the extent of tying up their son.
The 'aproko' neighbour should mind his business. Who among those calling and shouting this as child abuse prays that their children to behave, display the anomalies of the boy they are defending? I see Hypocrites.....

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by GR8RHEIGHTS(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2019
stephenduru:
A man took to his Facebook page to cry out for help over a teenager allegedly tied and detained by his parents in their apartment.

He alleged that the victim, identified as Daniel Ogunbona was doused with pepper while his two hands were tied. He said the incident happened at 35 Kokumo Road Alimoso, Lagos State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/parents-tie-their-son-with-rope-in.html?m=1
........CAN'T NIGERIA HAVE A COURT FOR CHILD ABUSE TO TRY OFFENDERS AND JAIL THEM?
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Kingangelo1: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2019
Today's fixed game is available just call or WhatsApp or telegram to participate.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by agbajor27: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
must everything be made open on socialmedia? that is discipline
I know you are just joking. you dont mean it. No, u can't.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by MizzPhoney(f): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2019
This is when even jungle justice will make sense. I remember loosing my big toenail one time because I and my sister were trying to safe a child from her step mother. We beat up that woman eh.
This kind of punishment is dehumanizing the children. They will always feel worthless. Please always defend this children if you find yourself near. This is wickedness for Pete's sake.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Kingeazi(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Nawa for dis country ��
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by greatreality: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
must everything be made open on socialmedia? that is discipline
your type saying this will over pamper your own child see your mouth
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Laren24(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:
It’s high time cruel parents started knowing that this kinda treatment doesn’t change and correct these children, it only makes them worse in character and develop a thicker skin to punishment
These are the kind of things that build most of them up to be robbers. How could parent be using this kind of barbaric, animalistic punishment to correct a child. It's unheard of. It's way out of normal. What is really going on in this country.
This parents needs to be arrested and jailed.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by Techwikies: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
children of dis generation are chronicaly wayward and sturbon so dey need serious dicipline.
ZArchiver For PC

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by kevinexit(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
This is not new to me ... In my child hood days mine also did this to me..

It depends on the offence..

Some children are very wicked.. and stubborn.

Nobody has asked for their offence.

All of you are just blaming the parents..

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
midehi2:

May it never be well with you for saying such on this poor child.....Iseeeee

I pity you for getting this such an early hour....
see early morning goat face abeg go front with ur words
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

You're a fool
plus ur generation

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
tete7000:

That's wickedness. I know discipline when I see one, you don't need tying and pepper spraying to discipline a young boy
do u know anger can make u do something dat is not good
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
ojonugwap:

Are you normal
yes over normal bros

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
franugo:

Sections most active is celebrities n romance... Na them slay mamas wey no get up to 2kb of sense in their head..... undecided well all dis indomie generation too full NL

I know sense is expensive but try n get some eh
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
bindukwe:

This is cruelty, There is nothing disciplinary about this.

The law of discipline states that one uses as little force as necessary to correct a wrong behavior.

Tell me what the boy could do that would warrant such treatment. This looks like a parent taking out their frustration.
yes, but u don't know the height of the offense committed

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
MzTunechi:
and 7 stupid people liked this comment SMH
and u join the stupid people to quote me too

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Rolex66:

You need help
pls render help

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
TruthinAction:

Please visit a psychiatrist.
in ur house

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hallabee1:

you get A1 for stupidity and eventually posses with the spirit of Iberiberism
see me o! n.a. by force to quote?
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Justix10:

Fvck you! How could you call such a wicked act discipline. You are simply wicked !
see this yummy yummy noodles boy

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
frozen70:

May your children be disciplined in such manner behind you

And by the time you get to know, it would have gone beyond your expectations
see female goat posting as a lamb, abeg go jor

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
frozen70:

May your children be disciplined in such manner behind you

And by the time you get to know, it would have gone beyond your expectations
see female goat posting as a lamb, abeg go jor!
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
osamson:

U better b careful there, u call dis discipline.... Perhaps, the way ur own parents disciplined you.
Can't you see this is beyond the normal scope of your so called discipline.
yes sir, I will dear

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
West2019:
you are a big fool ,who knw you are the one maltreating this boy any way God punished ur life there
ur wife, ur gf, plus ursef inclusive in the fool's kingdom

1 Like

Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by harakiri(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
A lot of folks are not fit to be parents talkless of guardians. If you question their savagery you would get the "wetin consign you" remarks or biblical quotes of using the rod on the child so he/she doesn't depart from...

Whatever.
Re: Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) by West2019(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
ur wife, ur gf, plus ursef inclusive in the fool's kingdom
fool you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.