Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation (1239 Views)

Apple Ipad 2 16gb Wifi Only - N50,000 Brand New - 08022392062 - Bb Pin: 2125deec / Ipad 2 With Wifi Plus 3g-32gb At Give Away Price / Apple Ipad 2 and Ipad (With Wifi + 3g) 16gb For Sale (new Condition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by oyemaiya(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
Many who carry the Ipad eithe 1 or 2 are so naive about the functionality of the machine in their hands and what a whole lot its capable of doing.

I am here to:
Set up an itune account for you;
Set up your Ipad in your own name;
Load your Ipad with applications releveant to your work or lifestyle;
Personalise your ipad so as to make it a tool for what you do:
Train you on the packages you have;
and so much more.

Enough of you limiting yourself and your ipad to just reading mails, reading Bibles and taking pictures.

I do both private and corporate training too and trust its quite affordable and worth every penny you invest.

Oyemaiya is my name
and yes i brand you and your ipad
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by oyemaiya(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2010
If you are interested name your best price, if its reasonable i would sell, but before you do find out the market value for new ones as they are still practically new, i bought them because of my woman, but she said she wanted bb bold 2 which i already got for her, if u look at the time on the pic you would know it was taken early this morning 27/11/2010
if you are in the uk, i will mail by special delivery, but if you are in naija you should get it in 2 wks as a friend of mine is coming home for xmas,
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by oyemaiya(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2010
Twinskenny, you are an imposter, kindly stay off my wall, your gender isnt even specified, your location is unknown. back off
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by GeorgeD1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2010
oyemaiya,
no need to be this harsh. twinskenny is not an impostor. angry
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by oyemaiya(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2010
Am not been harsh, i have phones to sell, i asked for anyone best price offer, i posted the pics, its not compulsory to buy, if he needs a good phone, it would cost him money.
Honestly they are great phones, the markets are there find the cost price.
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by twinskenny(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2010
Thanks george for fighting my for me ooo grin grin

guy, do a simple thing, i have x10i myself, put a price its better that way, i am not wat u ar calling me though

happy sale!
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by GeorgeD1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
twinskenny,
no be small thing o. i don;t know why many peeps always have this 'i'm superior to you' attitude just because they're now living in uk!
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by twinskenny(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2010
its an issue bro,
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by icme: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2010
@onyemaya chairman twinsky isn't an impostor
He's just a jobless Nigerian without anything to do
He either calls to buy a phone or gadget and later says he got something else or he comes to bad mouth another persons thread.
Dats twinsky for you,he's not an impostor he's just an idle man, na everyday twinsky Dey buy phone and na every hour he Dey do meeting
Poster happy sales
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by GeorgeD1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2010
this is a serious allegation ooo.
twinkenny, oya clear yourself! grin
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by oyemaiya(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2010
Thanks all, already sold my sonyericsson xperia at very good bargain
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by twinskenny(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2010
icme:

@onyemaya chairman twinsky isn't an impostor
He's just a jobless Nigerian without anything to do
He either calls to buy a phone or gadget and later says he got something else or he comes to bad mouth another persons thread.
Dats twinsky for you,he's not an impostor he's just an idle man, na everyday twinsky Dey buy phone and na every hour he Dey do meeting
Poster happy sales

chei nawaoo,  because i no gree buy your 40k 8gb itouch say na im make u talk all this thing nawa for you oo anyway i am jobless shey? u need to come to my office and see what i am into,  eyaa sorry for you, trust me nobody will that your yeye itouch,  unless u sell am for 20k

NO mind the yeye boy Mr George, 

@poster congratulation
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by icme: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2010
Twinsky is a jobless young man who apparently buys a phone each day and has bargained on every item placed online, and my brother you wanted to buy an itouch and I didn't stalk you or write ignorant things on your threads you are the one who has been following me since,you are desperately jobless &worhtless
Oga George D please don't make this young man that can claim to be having a meeting from morning till night smear your name because he is a nuisance to NL and he ha never made a positive post
Otherwise people will begin to think your are him,
And you are highly respected on NL.much love
And twinsky I have nothing against you but please stop stalking my threads,stop bad mouthing others and finally get a life

Twinsky's numbers-
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by GeorgeD1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
na wao! this getting very serious oooo!

twinskenny, so you normally follow everyone selling phone on nairaland?
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by twinskenny(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

NAWAOO SEE ME SEE TROUBLE, WETIN I DO THIS GUY?

ANYWAY THATS UR CUP OF TEA,

THREAD CLOSE
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by icme: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2010
The guy is a thread stalker and is extremely jobless and anyone who thinks he has money to buy anything should think again
Very jobless twinsky hopping from thread to thread trying to undermine others businesses and he bys a phone everyday and has a meeting allday
Re: Ipad 2 setting up and personalisation by GeorgeD1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2010
icme, its your word against twinskenny's because nobody else can corroborate your claims.

anyway, poster has sold his phone already, so doesn't matter.

obviously you both scores to settle with each other so maybe you should do it privately.

exits thread

(1) (Reply)

This Dell Latitude Is Going Out For 17k Call 08053021859 / Htc Desire S Needed / Fairly Used Hp Compaq Nc6220 Laptop - 41k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.