Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Challenges Entrepreneurs Face And Solutions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Challenges Entrepreneurs Face And Solutions (463 Views)

Infrared Thermometer, face and nose masks Available / 7 Things Entrepreneurs Can Do To Stay Motivated / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Entrepreneurs Face And Solutions by Nahnahvlogs(f): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
While I was making the video itself it was challenging I don't know. It took me basically a week to finally upload it.
On this write up I talked on Challenges faced as entrepreneurs and how to tackle them,
The starting point could be challenging,there comes with it a lot of self doubts,doubts from family and friends too so starting something new can be very challenging because at that point little negative words could jeopardize your dreams and maybe make you quit.
Here are some if what I talked on
1.Getting the perfect marketing strategy for your business.
2.The right people,
3.Capital
4.Time Management
5.Dealing with people and many other stuffs.
Mind you these aren't all the problems you'll face as an entrepreneur but these are the ones I talked about.
Don't forget to subscribe, Like and Comment
My email is open @abdulnana08@gmail.com
IG&Twitter @NahnahVlogs.
Here is the link for those interested in watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUl-8vIUVjA
I'll continue below for more explanations.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely And Very Affordable Gifts And Souvenirs For Your Customers / What has 2019 taught you as an Entrepreneur? / Free Ebook Give Away. (40 Online Business You Can Startup In 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.