Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

A Truck Load Of Oranges Is Coming To Mile12, Lagos- Any Offtaker Available? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Truck Load Of Oranges Is Coming To Mile12, Lagos- Any Offtaker Available? (465 Views)

Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) / Re: Do You Need A Truck Load Of Dangote Cement? 900 Bags/600 Bags / Where To Buy Shoes At Wholesales Price In Lagos?? Any Suggestion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Truck Load Of Oranges Is Coming To Mile12, Lagos- Any Offtaker Available? by Stevolam(m): 3:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Hello!

I have a truck load of oranges that will leave Gboko, Benue State for Lagos soon.

I need an offtaker in fruit market, Mile12 to do business with.

As well, if you have offtakers in Mararaba Jamal in Plateau state or Zaria in Kaduna State or Kano itself; don't insitate to hit the dial.

The supply can also be consistent if we come to terms after the first supply.

Contact me on 07015834447 for WhatsApp, Call and SMS.
Re: A Truck Load Of Oranges Is Coming To Mile12, Lagos- Any Offtaker Available? by Stevolam(m): 3:45am On Dec 13, 2019
Email;

stevolam012@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

1k To 3k In Play Challenge / We Buy & Sell Digital E-currency / Know About Hard Chrome Plate Hard Chrome Thickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.