Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

From Nigeria To Canada & England - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Nigeria To Canada & England (816 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Nigeria To Canada & England by davmor(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
Please house, help me. Among the two countries, Canada and England which one is nearer to Nigeria? Again, how much is the cost of visa and ticket for each? Please help me, I have browsed google but no result. I want to plan which one I wil plan to go. Please advise on the better one. Thanks @all.
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2010
grin you are real abakaliki man lipsrsealed
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by denzel2009: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2010
davmor:

Please house, help me. Among the two countries, Canada and England which one is nearer to Nigeria? Again, how much is the cost of visa and ticket for each? Please help me, I have browsed google but no result. I want to plan which one I wil plan to go. Please advise on the better one. Thanks @all.
Which of the google did you browse that failed to produce result?
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by davmor(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2010
bandiejay:

grin you are real abakaliki man  lipsrsealed
yes i am and very well i am. Any other thing? Do have answer to my topic or not? Are you so foolish half-made that you don't know that so many graduates goes to computer training centre for learning and as well starts with striving to know the functions of the keyboard. Even the basic role of f9. You think its all about cursing. Come to NIIT Onitsha and let me teach you to reach out for people's topic.
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by Woke4all(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2010
You don tire?

Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by Osama10(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2010
Poster didn't bargain for this type of response. grin
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by davmor(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2010
Osama10:

Poster didn't bargain for this type of response. grin
clear comment is better and confusion parable.
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by davmor(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2010
Why nobody want to answer my question? Please umu 9ija help me. Any other English speaking country nearer to 9ija is needed plsss,
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by brutal(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
grin na wa!
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by Real14all: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2010
england is nearer but canada is better
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by davmor(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2010
Real14all:

england is nearer but canada is better
am happy, thank you a millionX. Do you know the cost of visa and ticket to canada?
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by Osama10(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2010
davmor:

am happy, thank you a millionX. Do you know the cost of visa and ticket to canada?

You wan buy the visa? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by davmor(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2010
Yes
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by Osama10(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2010
davmor:

Yes

Which market you wan buy am from?
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by davmor(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2010
Osama10:

Which market you wan buy am from?
i wana buy it from ur ass supermarket grin just to give one
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by coolme2: 1:00am On Nov 28, 2010
These NL people self smiley
Re: From Nigeria To Canada & England by footreja: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2010
grin grin grin Abakaliki friend wadd up?. You must be a comedian. This should be moved to jokes section grin

(1) (Reply)

I Neef Facts About Malaysia / Where Would You Rather Be In A Weekday If You Had The Time? / First Time Traveller Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.