Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC (71401 Views)

10 States Paying Wage Award To Workers / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List / FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by zeebra24: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Even the so called federal government is yet to start payment..so don't blame the states
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by Nigerfine3: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
back2sender:
4 APC STATE ,1 PDP STATE
No mathematical sense here, use ratio.
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by Wettoid123: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
never say who are u,am surprise jigawa is among the state paying rite now.
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by lloyds(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
southpole:
The say Lagos is rich but the ruches are not reflecting why?. They lack so many teachers in their schools , their hospital facilities are not different from what is obtained in the poorest states, I don't want to talk about the dirty environment that the state cannot employ enough cleaners to clean. Lagos is so poor that they can not expand their roads to accommodate vehicular traffic,. Abuja with its small population and wealth most of its roads are 5 lanes each side and Lagos with its huge wealth most of its roads are 2 lanes each side.

Those are issues of revenue misappropriation. .

The funds not being properly administered has nothing to do with the availability.

Do u know how much is amortized to Tinubu family alone in a month?

It's a priority issue that leadership must address. Lagos is affluent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by EDIBLESS10: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Federal has not paid and u want states to pay. The president promised to pay ARREARS before 31st of December but yet to see any move. Both Labour and TUC hv kept mute.i dnt kW who they tink they are deceiving...

1 Like

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by JONSYN7154: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
I'm not surprise my state Benue will be there. Useless governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by Advocate500: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Bros make dem pay minimum wage before we go the BIAFRA nah!

Anyi aga ebuzi onu banye the biafra?
love that, let them pay ooo,gosi anyi ihe anyi ga ahu na ala biafra before anyi abanye ni meya.

1 Like

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by budusky05(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Me just checking to see the names of pdp states from se ss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by amNorth(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
yet u are seeking for Biafra with those ur corrupt leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by urose93(f): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
CasNova:
If Kebbi can pay the new minimum wage, then others can pay.

Hahaha, Nigeria is a big scam. yes, you have heard me well. Nigeria and her NLC is a Big joke with funny people. No body cares to ask how much they are paying, but busy criticizing other states that may even come up with a better package. The Governors are criminals, non of them will implement the 30k minimum holistically.
If what I heard about Kebbi salary table is true, and that is adjudged as 30k minimum wage by nlc, then there is a serious problem in Nigeria. Ask a civil servant in those states, who purportedly received the minimum wage, how much s/he is earning currently. Or better still, tell those states who claim to have implemented the minimum wage to make their SALARY TABLE public. States governors are cooking salary table for their gullible workers to swallow. We are waiting for them in Akwa Ibom
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by gulfer: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom, shame on you for not being on this list angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by Confirmedzombie: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Not even one state from the SE yet you see the ibos hating Buhari instead of their governors.

Shame on Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by Bigcowhorn: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
u mean the same propaganda u rogues have been spreading on the media and deceiving Nigerians?
same ipob media that created a doctored video of Boko Haram killing Nigerian soldiers.
[/s]

Trash!!!!
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by blozzynonny(f): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Angelfrost:

Forget whether Northern leaders love or hate their electorate...

The question here is... why have your governors refused to even make the slightest effort to implement new salary structures, or in the very least negotiate increments with NLC??!...

Your houses will be on fire, you people will still be busy chasing rats.

I'm not even in the mood to trade words with anybody but then let me quickly remind you that the North has 21 states out of the 36 states making up the country. It therefore means that they should be setting the pace for the rest of the states being the largest both in mass and allocation wise. It's not by paying minimum wage only after all how many persons are in govt employ, the question should be; how has the respective state governments helped to alleviate poverty in their states?
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by durangokid: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
ManirBK:
North top the list, Giant states of South east, South South and South west why na?
. NLC executives are very stupid, they are not Telling the FG to pay the minimum wage, instead they flexing their muscles with state Governors, where they want to take bribe this time around
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by durangokid: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Humphrizy:
This country matter just tire person... Only 5 states outta 36 states and capital dey straight to her workers... Smh undecided

Meanwhile em senators are being paid millions of Naira monthly...thus ; Hardship allowance, Wardrobe allowance and even Newspaper allowance

. What of federal government have they paid, since they signed the minimum wage Bill?
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by generalud: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
It is very shameful if non of the States in South-South is paying the new minimum wage. Just imagine Kebbi State, whose monthly allocation from the federation account is not to be compared to the states in South-South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by contigiency(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mostly the Northern States, but the south south States which gets chunk of allocations are still waiting. Later, one misguided adult will start calling buhari and others in the north names, blaming them for their predicaments.
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by contigiency(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
blozzynonny:

I'm not even in the mood to trade words with anybody but then let me quickly remind you that the North has 21 states out of the 36 states making up the country. It therefore means that they should be setting the pace for the rest of the states being the largest both in mass and allocation wise. It's not by paying minimum wage only after all how many persons are in govt employ, the question should be; how has the respective state governments helped to alleviate poverty in their states?

You are not intelligent at all. Look at your poor reasoning. You could have saved yourself this embarrassment by not talking at all. So number of States per region justifies why the workers in the other region will not get what their counterparts in the north are getting?
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by Ajibade123(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
jacobjamie:

Oga ..u that posted this don't want to work and study in Canada and US abi? Lol...u never fit study for Ghana urself na Canada and us u want they help others ?blind man want lead blind man cross road lol
you know nothing bro I can see you are frustrated
Sit down (in vector voice)
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
FreeBiafra2018:
Radio Biafra is now ON in Lagos areas including Ilesha, Bokuno, Ikotu, Isolo, Oshodi, Ijesha, Festac and Ladipo. Tone to CHK 95.6 for undiluted hidden truth you can never get from Nigeria medias in the next 100 years.
olod.ooooo

how of many of una Biafra governor don start to pay minimum wage?

shameless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by onyxo76(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
EDIBLESS10:
Federal has not paid and u want states to pay. The president promised to pay ARREARS before 31st of December but yet to see any move. Both Labour and TUC hv kept mute.i dnt klW who they tink they are deceiving...
seems we might not get anything this year, nobody seems to be saying anything again about the arrears and implementation
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by LabDNA: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Godfullsam:

Is radio biafruad the reason why your states can not pay the new minimum wage?

Is this how your leaders will be maltreating the people of Biafra?

But you and your likes were lamenting when the same Ipob you loathe were beating up the leaders of their regions for bad governance and failure to pay wages?

What do you guys really want from IPOB?
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:

olod.ooooo

how of many of una Biafra governor don start to pay minimum wage?

shameless
O'boy see frustration and painment grin grin grin
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
u mean the same propaganda u rogues have been spreading on the media and deceiving Nigerians?
same ipob media that created a doctored video of Boko Haram killing Nigerian soldiers.
I wanted to reply to you but after seeing your moniker....... No! Not to a dead terrorist.
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=FreeBiafra2018 post=84868420]Radio Biafra is now ON in Lagos areas including Ilesha, Bokuno, Ikotu, Isolo, Oshodi, Ijesha, Festac and Ladipo. Tone to CHK 95.6 for undiluted hidden truth you can never get from Nigeria medias in the next 100 years.[/s]

IPOB terrorist, the Army will soon come for you again. This time, they need to wipe out terrorists like you.
Unfortunately for your evil mindset, it's absolutely impossible. When last did you see Buratai in a public event or heard from him? Have you asked yourself where he have been for long? Have you noticed that all the recent attacks on IPOB members are all linked the police or combine team of other forces? Your ragtag coward soldiers are been systematically thought a lesson, of cause this is one fact they can never disclose to you. We are IPOB and we're great and powerful. This is one fight your zoo country can never win I guarantee you whether you hatefully believe it or not.
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
payperpost:

radio what?
Radio BIAFRA.
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
superlanny:
be deceiving your self, don't go back to your region.
What have you been able to do for yourselves.
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Bros make dem pay minimum wage before we go the BIAFRA nah!

Anyi aga ebuzi onu banye the biafra?
What shall it profit you if you receive minimum wage and lose your life in a country that absolutely does not want you to survive or live?
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by Okoroawusa: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Advocate500:
love that, let them pay ooo,gosi anyi ihe anyi ga ahu na ala biafra before anyi abanye ni meya.
Akwaya?...onye ajuju adighi efu uzo
Re: Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Godfullsam:

Is radio biafruad the reason why your states can not pay the new minimum wage?

Is this how your leaders will be maltreating the people of Biafra?
If I were you I will rather be worried about how I will be overtaken by poverty and backwardness after the total independence of BIAFRA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.