Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Mercy Eke Signs Endorsement Deal With Mario & Juliet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Signs Endorsement Deal With Mario & Juliet (721 Views)

Mercy Eke Signs Deal With Nigeria Brewery Limited(video) / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Signs Endorsement Deal With Mario & Juliet by mercyefe200(f): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Winner of Big Brother Naija ‘Pepper Dem’ season, Mercy Eke has inked another endorsement deal with Craft methods LTD, makers of Mario and Juliet wipes.

Sharing the good news, the reality star wrote;

“I’m super excited to announce my endorsement as the new brand ambassador for Craft Methods Ltd, makers of the premium Mario and Juliet wet wipes & diapers. @marioandjulietbaby wet wipes and diapers hit the Nigerian market in October 2019, and I’m happy to be part of their fast growing Nigerian family. @marioandjulietbaby has demonstrated viability and visibility, and I can’t wait for you all to see how awesome their products are. Let’s go the @marioandjulietbaby way fam � #MarioandJulietXMercy”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-tcnklnvS/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/mercy-eke-signs-endorsement-deal-with.html

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Endorsement Deal With Mario & Juliet by Johnwhiteceo(f): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Congrats to her grin shocked
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Endorsement Deal With Mario & Juliet by Mrop(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Singer Mr Eazi Response To Why He Doesn’t Own A Car / [video] Man Stabbed At Naira Marley’s Concert In London / Janelle Monae Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction & Handled It Like Boss (photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.